NFL Plays-Greetings from Spearit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Plays-Greetings from Spearit

Thanks to all who have e-mailed and have wished me well in my break from betting. My life has gained back a piece of reality and the meaning of a dollar. As a physician- I see many things that make gambling pale in comparison and my practice has doubled in a short time due to more concentration on it.

The hurricanes wrath have come at a time when our country was already in trouble and just the other day the Feds admitted to inflation- what a surprise!! with interest rates to climb further and another Economic Czar to be sworn in soon.

I am happy not to be looking through my back view mirror at what is going on as I had been for the last year of betting. Facing up to the full view of reality is no picnic but I can see the ants when they begin their move! Take Care and Good Luck All.
    Remember you win with money management - You eventually lose with all in. Its simple- Bet as if it could lose.

Last week the Books lost as the favs won big, after 3 weeks of books winning

NFL
    Buffalo -2.5. The oddsmakers couldn’t have made it any clearer. They want the public to take Miami. Buffalo is coming off a bad loss to the displaced Saints. Right now, this line looks too good to be true. Trap game.

NYJ +3.5. There is some uncertainty if Cadillac Williams will play and be effective but the consensus feeling is that public action will push this line back to 3.5. So wait on it.

Arizona +3
    Carolina continues to be a public favorite. Early public money is pouring in on Carolina. Grab at right time.
    Last edited by Spearit; 10-06-2005, 08:08 PM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

hey buddy, good to see you!!!

gl this weekend!

Comment

spear good to hear from ya , gl w/ the picks
      edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Nice to see u spear. Good luck!
        Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

Great seeing you pal ... Good luck

Comment

BOL Spearit!

Its important to limit the amount of money on each bet, betting $$ should not interfere with your day to day living, if it does, its a bad sign!

all the best

PP
            If, after the first twenty minutes, you don't know who the sucker at the table is, it's you. ~Author Unknown

Comment

GL Spearit!
              It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Hi Spearit... you said it! Now I hope everyone is paying attention. Thanks for the reality check and good luck!
                DC loves you BC guys!

Comment

Nice to see you back Spearit,glad to hear you are doing good

Comment

Working...
                  X