Nba Goy!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nba Goy!!!!

for those not familiar with me, i used to be a regular at gamblerstalk. this probably be my only post here, but i want some of my loyal friends to get this play. and i'm unable to post at gamblerstalk. (hussein got me i guess).

NEW ORLEANS HORNETS -1.5 (for whatever you want to win) this is by far my strongest play of the playoffs so far. gl if you play..

kind of disappointing also that some friends i have at gamblerstalk didn't come to my back. knowing the facts and all, and they just sit there and say nothing.

i will continue to post my tourney plays here. and in the upcoming rounds. unless joemoney pulls all these games out of his ass, i'll be moving on. if not, remember one thing: YOU CAN'T LOSE WHAT YOU DON'T PUT IN THE MIDDLE:::BUT YOU CAN'T WIN MUCH EITHER. GLTA

KEITH

keith

i dont know you but looking at your play

the Hornets is a sharp play

i posted New Orleans as a MONSTER PLAY

My Reds play Monster hit, and feel comfortable with this one as well - on a roll with these MONSTER PLAYS

good luck to you

da_nut:D

Comment

some numbers to back goy..

sixers 1-9 ATS off back to back su wins

sixers 1-6 ATS as dogs of 4 or less

0-5 ATS when holding opponents under 90 in back to back games

hornets 5-2 straight up in home playoff first round games, but more importantly 18-2 ATS when winning the game straight up.

sixers 4-24 ATS when losing the game straight up. and are only 8-14 straight up on the road in the playoffs.

first playoff game ever played in new orleans. these fans will be crazy. they win this one straight up and cover easily. PEACE OUT.

K

Comment

Working...
      X