• Show
Clear All

• rest of the day

mlb

s.f. +115

l.a. -140

baltimore -135

white sox -125

nyy + seattle parlay (& parlay -1.5 runs each)

nba

milwaukee -2.5

new orleans -2

utah +2.5

adding under milw. 189

Comment

my take on the bucks,

they seem to win games and dominate teams when they keep a. mason's minutes down. bring in mase and the o gets out of wack. mason holds the ball for 4 seconds then travels, turns it over or dumps it to someone w/ just enough time to get off one bad shot. if mason's minutes are low the bucks will win! maybe some can tell i don't care for the guy.

Comment

milwaukee 2nd half under 95

3rd quarter under 48

4th under 47

Comment

fucking shouldn't have added that under on the bucks. would have been a 3-0 night. !!!!!!

gotta get em' tomorrow...still down for the week w/ the book. any help would be greatly appreciated tomrrow. that means you, wayne, nut, knock and pred...and as always phil jr and mbates.:angryfire

Comment

THIS IS WHY I HATE ONLINE GAMBLING! GO TO HEDGE MY COUPLES BET AND START PLAYING CARDS. KEPT SAYING IT WILL TURN AROUND NEXT HAND! DIDN'T HAPPEN. NOW MY ACCOUNT IS EMPTY AND I HAVE TO HAVE FREDDY HIT TO STAY IN THE FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET DRUNK AND PISS AWAY MONEY ON THE FUCKING COMPUTER! CAN'T DO THAT WITH A BOOKIE!!!

C'MON FRED!!!! YOUR MY HERO! WIN ME THE G!!!!!:eek:

Comment

Working...
            X