Knockonwood Sat. Plays!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knockonwood Sat. Plays!!!

BaseBall Play: Tor. Ov. K.C.!!! 1st Baseball Play posted, will only post top plays! First Baseball play got rained out! I am not starting Baseball yet but this was going to be a Big Play and thought I should share! Just my Opinion! Knock!

Knock
    Thanks! Is the play Toronto?

Comment

Toronto!!! I'm Sorry! Knock!

Comment

KNOCK, I was with you on that Toronto game, maybe that's why you lost?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Comment

Hey knock, don't take the bluejays too hard, they simply have the worst bullpen i've ever seen in the majors. It reminds me of the Seattle bullpen of the late nineties, take a decent lead into the late innings and the bullpen blows it. I had them with the reds for a $100 2-teamer. I really like 2 teamers in baseball, but I've noticed that a dog and a favorite usually tend to be the best combo, or 2 large favorites. I have a lot of confidence in your plays and hope you continue to post baseball, good luck!

Comment

That's not why Wiz, you jump on anytime!!! Thought we had it until the bottom of the 8th but that' Baseball! Was so disappointed, I didn't even post my N.B.A. game and probably want tonite! Just no good plays in N.B.A. right now, hate to see someone lose their money because of me, I can handle losing mine, which I don't like to do either. We'll be back though, I just don't like to post just to be posting, I take winning seriously and will only post games that I think everyone can win money at, even though I play every day and nite. Will always be glad to tell you who I have, just in a slump right now but that want last long at all, in the end we'll be right there with the Best of them!!!Wish you the Best!!! Knock! did take N.J. plus the 3 and Over 189!!!

Comment

Jody Thanks!!! I guess I use to post on another Board and you could win for two wks. straight and then have a couple of Bad days and everyone would forget the Winning days and that's all they would want to do is just Bash you and it would really get old after a while, especially when these people could never get a winning streak of their own, then when they did hit a couple of games that's all you would hear. Sorry for the Long post because BottomLine is, I hope we're all here to help each other out and I really think that's the case here. Wish the Best to you!!! Knock!

Comment

Knock, you have to chill, we can't win ALL the time. We have to take the GOOD with the bad. I'm in a slump myself, but I know what I 'm capable of. It will come back, it always does.
                Last edited by wizardofoddz; 04-26-2003, 06:57 PM.

Comment

N.B.A. Play: N.O./Phil. game Under the Total!!! May Post side in a min. but really like the Under!!! Have a Good one!!! Knock!

Comment

Knock, slump, backwards (P)ump (M)e (U)p (L)ater (S)ucker!
                    it will be back, and hope we see it.
                    g-luck:D
                    G-luck
                    Bring-in-it-home

Comment

Didn't want O.T.!!! Have a Good one!!! Knock!

Comment

knock

People forget quick

you were on an amazing run, and no in a little slump

your a good capper and I enjoy and play your posts

keep up the solid work

da_nut:cool:

Comment

Thanks DaNut!!! Big on N.O. and Und.! Thanks for Cinn. Play today!!! Take Care!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
                          X