No announcement yet.

Another Kuelkat 20* TONIGHT!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep it up...nice job & was also on it for some fun!!!
    FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Congrats on the winner, KK !!! Didn't play the total, but man was that $$$$ Keep the winner$ a'comin

Fenway
      MLB 2007 YTD: 34-25 +8.95 units

Single Unit: 10-9 -1.34 units
      Double Unit: 18-13 +1.9 units
      Triple Unit: 4-3 +0.40 units
      Home Run Unit: 2-0 +8 units
      5* Grand Salami: 0-0

Kruise: 17-7 (+11.10)
      NASCAR 2007: 1-0 +1 unit

MLB 2006: 42-20 +28.43 units

Comment

Nice play kat thanks
        Questions, comments, complaints:
        [email protected]

Comment

Very nice call Kat!!!
          Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Thanks for the winner Kat!!

Comment

Glad to be of assistance guys. I will keep them coming but no sources revealed cause private
              real syndicates do not need to promote cause they make money just playing the games and attracting clients by just hear say and not touting. These guys prove that they belong to a true Syndicate and most others out there are fakes cause this group keeps hitting solid winners and never brag or promote. One hint I can give out JUST in case I am not here to post due to work - is that there is a capper that comes on one consensus I found that gets plays from this Syndicate and usually releases them to a TEE. I will leave it at that simply because I know I can not post all the time in case someone wants to get the bloodhounds on this and have them direct.
              Enough said but the record on 20* is now 7-1 and posting here is 4-0.
              I can not and will not post them all..... but be happy when you can get them.
              Always free and no touting, what you do with this post is your business not mine
              and I am not affiliated or connected to any promoting of anything that charges for plays.
              Last edited by KUELKAT; 10-04-2005, 11:57 PM.
              If U look hard enough for me guys, you will find me posting for FREE and making real respectable players FREE money!

:cool:
              KUELKAT KAPPING

Comment

Solid!!

AAAAALLLLLRRRRRIIIIIGGHHT!!
                1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

kat

thanks for the plays, I always look for your posts, thanks again

Comment

nice win!

Comment

Nice hit, Thanks for the winner last night.

Comment

thanks for the winner Kuelkat

Comment

I dont care where ya get em from as long as they keep cashing in when ya give them out!! Thanks Buddy!!

Comment

Thanks KK....Cashed the Under

Comment

Nice Job KK- Great confidence- Makes me wonder why I decided on a break at this time. Keep up the good work!

A man walked into a supermarket with his zipper down. A lady cashier walked up to him and said, "Your barracks door is open." Not a phrase that men normally use, he went on his way looking a bit puzzled. When he was about done shopping, a man came up and said, "Your fly is open." He zipped up and finished his shopping. At the checkout, he intentionally got in the line where the lady was that told him about his "barracks door." He was planning to have a little fun with her, so when he reached the counter he said, "When you saw my barracks door open, did you see a Marine standing in there at attention?" The lady (naturally smarter than the man) thought for a moment and said "No, no I didn't. All I saw was a disabled veteran sitting on a couple of old duffel bags".
                              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

thanks kat---good record thus far---keep em coming---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                                X