X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boises Big 3 For Saturday In Cfb...

******************cfb record 11-6-2***********
    ******************nfl record 6-3**************

coming off an outright dog winner with rutgers last night, and a perfect 4-0 on posted plays this week...

1.bowling green -28...team finally at home and have a lot to prove to all that got off the bandwagon...jacobs should light up temple who is year in and year out just horrible...this is a bball school, personally i do not think they give a shit about the football program...b green takes em out behind the woodshed and lays one to them...
    2.psu +2.5...i live about an hour away from the beaver, it is beautiful here today and the game is at 3:30 that gives one of the best tailgatin crowds in the nation an extra 3 hours to get whacked up...i think this place will be rockin today...jopa is 1-4 ats this year looking for an outright win over a team that spilled there guts out in ot last week against purdue...
    3.hawaii +10.5....i can not believe i am posting this but somethin is fishy with that line...and a lot of good cappers on here have boise as there top play, so they thought like i did when i first saw it (too easy)...honestly believe somethin "funny" happens in this game and hawaii backdoors it...hawkins is not the gunslingin caoach he was 3 years ago...maybe he is not totally confident in zabransky's ability to make the right decisions...
    good luck whoever ur on have a great day...

p.s. i will not play it but very confident mtsu stays within the number tonight was 16.5 now 14 smart early money on mtsu...good luck guys..
    PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

GL to ya Boise boy---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL Buddy!!

Comment

Like The Card Boise...gl

Comment

Goodluck today Boise!!!!!.....Sorry to hear we're on the opposite today on that Hawaii game.....isn't that funny?!
          "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

good luck boise and thanks for the info
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

GL BoiseB

Comment

Wow Hawaii in the back door Boise St up by 17 late and Hawaii scores a touchdown with seconds remaining.

good luck!!
                1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

good luck boiseboy

Comment

GL Boise I will put some on that Hawaii game. You against your team. I will ride that.

Sweep the card
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

With you on Hawaii. My local has it at +11.5.

Comment

got a real good week and day going, kinda of bitter sweet cause i did not play my mtsu play and vandy lost the freakin game outright...2 real easy winners today now all we need is a little backdoor romance from hawaii...still can't believe i am going against bsu...
                        PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

Nice work!!

Hawaii should have won game!!
                          1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Working...
                          X