NHL Play of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL Play of the Year

I am not sure my New Jersey Nets Play of the Day last night was too popular around here but it delivered.

I am not sure my NHL will be too popular tonight as I know many people are on the other side.

If you start something, you have to make sure it gets done.
    all of us in here started gambling for different reasons several years back, so we must make sure we do this right. The correct way is the only way..... The type that sends the bookie to the dentist, the type that makes our bookies open their vaults to pay us the big bucks, and the type that makes our offshore accounts send us those fat checks so we can deposit them in our accounts, and when these offshore accounts tell us about a 10% sign up bonus we tell them to keep it cause we will crack their teeth either fucken way..........actually we will start giving them 10% of our winnings each month to shut them up!!!

THE VANCOUVER CANUCKS WILL DELIVER THE CASH TONIGHT - THEY ARE A ON A ROLL, A TRAIN NOBODY CAN STOP, A TRAIN THAT WILL NOT GET STOPPED TONIGHT.........

Im in!

Comment

Damn BB_Nut... you know I love the Wild in the series. Do you think this is just a good spot for the Canucks or is this the first step towards a date in the Conference finals?

JimT
      The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

I'm in! Let's do it!

Comment

ANY THOUGHTS ON THE PHILLY GAME? THOUGHT ABOUT MAYBE PUTTING IN A PARLAY WITH VANCOUVER.
          A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

baseball nut-one problem:where I play there is a goal line only Vancouver - 1 1/2 +160. Should I still play it and what about total of 5?
            Thanks

Comment

ya bbnut do u like the side on this game also
              Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Hey Nut,

Stay hot!! I'm in

Went to the track today, got my ass handed to me, looking to rebound with the Canucks, Everyone i drink with loves the flyers tonight, Hometown shit!! I think their fucking beat up from last series.

Good luck!!
                There are no strangers here, just friends we haven't met yet.

Comment

BigJim - Conference Finals
                  Bugs - I will have Philly for a small play
                  Savage - thats a tough question........I would still play it, looking for Vancouver to win big, but a 1 goal win is very possible
                  SDLT - i do not like the over/under

later with NBA

Comment

close game

BUT IT HITS

WON MY 2 MONSTER PLAYS TORONTO BLUE JAYS AND VANCOUVER

4-6 on the night, but beacuse all 6 losses had almost no juice and Vancouver pulled off the win.............i actually mad close to a dime on the night

lets do it

Comment

Working...
                    X