Hey Guys Got 1 Question For Ya'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Guys Got 1 Question For Ya'

How in the hell do you get SHUT OUT by the Devil Rays when your fighting for your Post Season Life??? I just don't get it!!!

Pressure and never being there before

Comment

It is a little surprising especially since they did well of late with much better teams like the White Sox.

Comment

baseball is 90% pitching. Any pitcher is capable of pitching like Cy Young at any time.

Comment

as an Indian fan, i don't think it has anything to do with pressure.
          those kids played the previous 2 weeks like there wasn't a worry in the world.
          they have lost 4 games in the last 2 1/2 weeks? all by 1 run i think.

IMO, the bats just went cold the last couple of nights, or the pitchers were hot.

I hate to see them stay cold all week, cuz everyone will say they choked because they were young, etc.

i agree with frank, any pitcher can look great on one night.
          my yankee fans around here at work said the pitcher shut down the 210 million yankees 2 starts ago as well.

Comment

Originally posted by diesel
            Pressure and never being there before
            Bongo :D

That is a tough spot
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by ICD55
              as an Indian fan, i don't think it has anything to do with pressure.
              those kids played the previous 2 weeks like there wasn't a worry in the world.
              they have lost 4 games in the last 2 1/2 weeks? all by 1 run i think.

IMO, the bats just went cold the last couple of nights, or the pitchers were hot.

I hate to see them stay cold all week, cuz everyone will say they choked because they were young, etc.

i agree with frank, any pitcher can look great on one night.
              my yankee fans around here at work said the pitcher shut down the 210 million yankees 2 starts ago as well.
              They played like that because the pressure was on the CWS not to choke. Now that they found themselves there, its a different story.
              It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Cleveland has run out of gas,T.B. wins again

Comment

Originally posted by moondog22
                  Cleveland has run out of gas,T.B. wins again
                  tribe will win tonight and atleast keep pace in wild card, CC will pitch great and offense will get it goin headin into weekend vs. CWS where they still have a chance to sweep and tie for central
                  edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Working...
                  X