2 Good 2 Be True???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 Good 2 Be True???

Anyone think that BST.-10- is 2 is 2 good 2 be true I mean think about guys Hawaii Defense is horrible and Bosie is gettin it back together, might have to unload here guys!!! Someone save me if I'm headed down the wrong road here???

By the way "MY PERSONAL PAC-10 GAME OF THE YEAR" is here, ***UCLA-21-*** over Washington. The Bruins had week off and 2 weeks to prepare for this ASS WHOPPIN'!!!

***ANY THOUGHTS, THANKS!!!***

I like Boise St

Comment

I think both games will be ass kickings. I might two team tease them to avoid a backdoor.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
        I think both games will be ass kickings. I might two team tease them to avoid a backdoor.

My thoughts to a TEE!!! It used to scare me to bet against someone going to the BIG ISLAND but no more not this year at least!!!

***MONEY IN THE BANK,RIGHT***
        Last edited by ***THA FIX***; 09-28-2005, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Hawaii comes up with "magic," it almost seems, whenever they are on the island! I like boise personally, but that fat bare-footed islander with the crazy face paint seems to be an intangible in the warriors favor!!!

Comment

Boise should win and cover. But beware, Hawaii's offense is starting to jell and has looked good so far.

Comment

Good Luck Fix Love The Plays
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Hey Jerry you got screwed on the under last nite guess what we needed!!!

Comment

I'd be careful with Boise as strange things always seem to happen on the islands. HI has already played arguably the 2 best offenses in the NCAA right now (USC and Mich St.) and Glanville's boys pitched their first shutout last week on the mainland (vs Idaho) in God knows how long. Boise ran the ball 64 times vs. BGU and threw it only 26 times and never deep. This makes me think that Zabransky's arm may be bothering him more than they are letting on after a miserable performance at GA and a less than stellar effort at OSU. Just a few things to consider. GL to you.
                  "Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take everything you have..." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Boise State looks like a very strong play this week. If I go 4-2 or better on my earlier six plays I'm gonna ****** that game w/ house money. I'm leary of that UCLA game. I smell a rat.
                    GL this weekend.
                    "33"

Comment

For whatever it's worth, I'm gonna release this game right here.....

Boise St is my TOP 10* play of the week.........GL to ya, or us, in your picks....I like em both----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X