Civility on the Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civility on the Board

I guess it was too good to be true-to come over and read the posts(and occasionally post something myself) and think that everyone genuinely was interested in making money and helping others to do so.
    That was the case until today,when personally folks like Wayne, Baseballnut, Ezcash, ***, etc. were genuinely helpful to me in picking winners and there was genuine peace and harmony on the board.
    Now unfortunately we have several intruders who immediately have gone into attack mode with *** and it is really too bad., as if this continues, it will become like gamblerstalk.
    Its too bad that some rules cannot be made to keep this forum civil, and if some don't comply, I think whoever is in charge of this forum(If anyone is) should banish them and their posts.

I find that if you don't like what someone is posting, don'r read them. I tend to read the posts that are post, not the ego trip or bashing posts. It keeps me a lot calmer....LOL

Comment

i agrre

its a waste of time

Comment

Don't worry

Savage, your comments are appreciated. Don't fret, it really hasn't gotten out of hand (unless that one dude is who *** says he is.) BC gets the trash out when it becomes intolerable. There's not a better board on the planet than right here. I actually like some verbal jousting. But when people get ripped constantly for ANY reason, it's time to take out the trash. Good luck.
        Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

savage 1

Comendable ideals and for the sake of serenity we can only wish , that where the case. But casheasy`s got it right and in due time all will be calm again !

G.L. & G.B.

***MMM***
          " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Comment

Working...
          X