Weazels Winners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weazels Winners

Seems like this is a good week to start playing the NFL. A couple of plays a like and one I really like.

5 unit play: Pittsburgh-3 After watching the Patriots first two games of the season I noticed a few things. One, their offense hasn't been clicking on all cylinders. They can't get C. Dillon going and their timing is off. I expect this to continue today as the Pitt D is one of the best in the league. They are excellent at stuffing the run and I expect them to pressure Tom Brady all day with blitzes and forcing him into making a couple Turnovers. On the other side of the ball New England won't be able to control the line of scrimmage with their defense. I really believe the pats are missing the leadership of Teddy Bruschi and the presence of Ted Johnson and linebackers. I believe that the Pittsburgh running game will thrive today and set up the play action for a couple deep passes to the Wideouts. I predict the outcome of this game will look much like last years regular season game when Pitt destroyed NE. At the time I will play the better team and predict the Steelers roll by double digits. 31-10

P.S. By seasons end I expect the tables to turn and once again the Patriots will be the team to beat.

Others

2 units: Chargers -6 The giants are highly overrated after playing to weak opponents. Chargers will give their best shot as they do not want to go to 0-3. Chargers are the much better team. LT will be running and the Q will be rocking. Chargers by 10 27-17

2 units: Jags +2 Jags D might be the best in the league. Pennington's arm is very weak. I expect a close game. Jags by 3 13-10

2 units: Jags/Jets under 33.5 Defenses rule here.

Gl today

NFL 0-0
    NCAAF 5-3 +1.54 units
    Last edited by weazel079; 09-25-2005, 01:02 PM.
    MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

I like them Chargers and Jags.....GL to ya---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
    X