2nd posted play...1st a winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd posted play...1st a winner

Don't post often, but I like this one big.....

Hawaii PK over Idaho

Hawaii won't want to start conference with a loss to conference newcomer Idaho. Idaho is 0-3 after three straight road games. Hawaii has had 2 weeks to prepare for this game.

Hawaii is 0-2 also, but their losses came against Mich St and USC. Jerry Glanville is the defensive coach for Hawaii and promised better defense. Yes, THE Jerry Glanville.

Idaho plays at home on turf in a dome. Hawaii will feel at home there. I see Hawaii winning by more than one TD. A pick em makes this a gift. Line makers take it out on Hawaii when they are on the road, but given they had two weeks to prepare, I think this line is way out of WACk.

KAZDOG
    Last edited by KazDog; 09-24-2005, 11:24 AM.
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

GL today Kaz!
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

I like your pick KazDog,good luck

Comment

I guess Jerry Glanville was right when he said Hawaii will play better defense and may even be something special.....

Hawaii wins 24-0

I agree with Frank, I don't like the terminology of GOY. I'd never call my biggest plays GOY because I'd feel like shit if it loses. Everyone who calls a GOY should think about what the consequences may be if it loses. It bothers me if someone loses one dime because of my pic....Just my 2 cents

I feel good to be 2-0 on the site. Hopefully I can gain some respect. And maybe even some made some money....

KAZDOG
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

nice call on Hawaii...i wish i jumped on that with ya

Comment

Working...
          X