Bobby Cox....WTF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Cox....WTF?

I think he's a fabulous manager, don't get me wrong....but I'm shocked at what he just did (actually didn't do). The game is in the bottom of the 8th, 0-0 score. Runner at 3rd, one out, and the pitcher spot (Hudson) is up. Logic says to pinch hit, get the run in, then turn it over to Farnsworth (who has been pretty darn good). Hudson has already thrown 103 pitches today, but he lets him hit anyway. Of course, he taps it in front of the plate and the Braves don't score. Just makes no sense to me....

Could have been at least tied now Phily gets one in the top of nine.
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosier Daddy
      I think he's a fabulous manager, don't get me wrong....but I'm shocked at what he just did (actually didn't do). The game is in the bottom of the 8th, 0-0 score. Runner at 3rd, one out, and the pitcher spot (Hudson) is up. Logic says to pinch hit, get the run in, then turn it over to Farnsworth (who has been pretty darn good). Hudson has already thrown 103 pitches today, but he lets him hit anyway. Of course, he taps it in front of the plate and the Braves don't score. Just makes no sense to me....
      Yeah WTF,no sense

Comment

Phily up 4-0 now. WOW!
        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

unreal.....if Hudson had thrown 84 pitches, I could understand, but he was already over 100 pitches. Not like Kolb is still your closer.

3 run homer by Shane Victorino on a 1-2 pitch. FUCK YOU BOBBY COX!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I Agree Stupid Move.sometimes Cox Is To Loyal To Hisstarting Pitchers
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Now Its 4-0 Game Over
              MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
              HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
              0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I wonder, since most of public money was on Atl, did Bobby also have money on Philly...??? I thought for sure I'd lose this, on Philly, but the 8th was a blessing for me...LOL

Sorry to those guys on Atl...
                FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

followed ATL many a year (S.C. home) ..can't recall anybody calling Cox-sucker a rocket scientist.

never know how he's lasted sooo long.

jmo

Comment

Working...
                  X