ncaa leans 9/24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ncaa leans 9/24

guys any thoughts on these games? These are my leans for saturday. I'm going to cut these picks down to 3 or 4. Here's who i like so far. Might change or add a couple more between now and sat.

GT +11
    BC +3
    Colorado St-18
    Tenn +7
    USC -21
    Kentucky +23
    Michigan -2.5
    georgia -15
    Troy St +20
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Usc and Ga are what I like......Mark May said the last time he traveled the morning of the game they got waxed...That's why I like LSU and not Tenn... And BC having their QB go down in the second half cost them against Fla St last week...

Comment

Like your picks Dimer. Although I like the home teams when they are 10 plus dogs. So far this year I am 4-0 on that theory so far this year. I think there are 5 games on Sat. where the home team are 10+ dogs. Been good to me so far so im not bucking it. Besides the USC i'm all over your other pics. :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:
      #2 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by rbmo
        Like your picks Dimer. Although I like the home teams when they are 10 plus dogs. So far this year I am 4-0 on that theory so far this year. I think there are 5 games on Sat. where the home team are 10+ dogs. Been good to me so far so im not bucking it. Besides the USC i'm all over your other pics. :uzi: :uzi: :uzi:
        main reason i am on USC is cause oregon to me is very overrated this year. Ducks D is softer than butter in the vegas summer heat. Ducks D let houston score 24 on them. Then they let Fresno st drop a nice 34 spot on them. Oregon can score but I just dont think they can keep up with the high powered USC offense. Also the public seems to be all over Oregon as a huge home dog. IMO that makes me like USC even more. Its a great chance for vegas to make $$$$ and let usc cover. I say dont be scared, lay the big # here and watch USC rolled by 30
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Don't lean to hard you may hurt yourself. You know we don't want that.

GL on the plays :D :D
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
            guys any thoughts on these games? These are my leans for saturday. I'm going to cut these picks down to 3 or 4. Here's who i like so far. Might change or add a couple more between now and sat.

GT +11
            BC +3
            Colorado St-18
            Tenn +7
            USC -21
            Kentucky +23
            Michigan -2.5
            georgia -15
            Troy St +20
            Porter is has been downgraded to doubtful for the clemson game. Could be tough game for them without him.

Lsu is amuch better team than ARST game indicates. Think about it. Missed warmup game against NT. 28 players with families in NO area. Coaches adimitted players were not spending much time in film room due helping out with relief efforts. Kind if surprising they played as well as they did.In my opinion they are clearly the better team here.

Not trying to slam your picks or anything. Hope this helps.GL

Make some cash!
            Luck favors the prepared.

In the room the women come and go
            Talking of Michelangelo

Comment

Originally posted by screwtape

Not trying to slam your picks or anything. Hope this helps.GL

Make some cash!

no problem screwtape. thanks for the info. I'm not playing all these games only a few. Just trying to get a feel from some others to see who they like/dislike. thanks for posting
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

GL this weekend Bry!
                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Man I need some

And I figured this was a nice place to post that :D :D :D :D
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by Homer
                    Man I need some

And I figured this was a nice place to post that :D :D :D :D

thanks homer. no problem buddy you can post in my thread anytime you want.

When are you going to have another soccer play???
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                      thanks homer. no problem buddy you can post in my thread anytime you want.

When are you going to have another soccer play???
                      England League plays Saturday morning Woohoo

I will have them posted friday afternoon :D

remember they play soccer morning..... Sunday and one afternoon game on Monday :D

I have made Marty love soccer
                      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Play Michigan big.Wisconsin is a highly over rated team

Comment

just for your info kentucky sucks, coach is hanging on by a thread, 10 players out, and 6 of them are starters and they have no depth. this team is a complete mess and fan support is dwindling, im not saying they wont cover but i wouldnt bet them. good luck bryan
                          Questions, comments, complaints:
                          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                          X