Boise St. & Bowling Green -------->

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info boiseboy.
    Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

hey soxxx9, thanks for the info on the public #'s. Just curious, how do you go about finding public #'s on a particular game? do you guys share that info on here or does anyone know of any sites that offer that info? thanks

Comment

an honest question...i fell asleep around 5 minutes after kick off( i have not been feeling well lately) did boise state play ball control offense or air it out??? i woke up with 2:40 to go but i could not tell by the announcers...sux my team and could not stay awake to watch em...going to check stats now...thanx for any info...
        PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

boise ran all over bowling green, they threw the ball but ran at will something like 350 on the ground i think, anyway i had boise -8 for 3 units so it was profitable i just couldnt pull the trigger on 78 but lets get going and build a huge bank for the weekend we have 2 more days to build before sat.....

Comment

thanx for info jumpman...hawkins seems like he is becoming a bit mote of a ball control style coach...watch the over hit tomorrow with air force....i also played boise -6.5 played when it was at 7.5 and bought it down the full point...thanx again
            PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

i didn't really hear much, but they said some 70 year old booster had problems on the flight and they made an emergency landing, showed up late and missed the walk=through??
              could vegas get word of that and drop the line due to that info?

Comment

Working...
              X