Clear All

• ncaa week four

BEST (1-2) (-3.60 UNITS)
    STRONG (7-2) (+9.60 UNITS)
    REGULAR (5-10) (-6.00 UNITS)

OVERALL (13-14) (EVEN)

One game on wednesday and I like it.

STRONG PLAY

Bowling Green +8 vs Boise State................Boise State is 0-2 and I am not so sure they are ready to give more than a touchdown to an offensive like Bowling Green. From what I have seen so far, Bowling Green is the better team, but you cannot overlook the success that Boise has had at home, hence the 8 point favorite. I fully look to Boise to get their first win, but not the cover. I really like BG's QB, he can put points on the board. I think Boise will have to score near 50 points to get the cover here. You know this will be a shootout with a total of 77, I will take my chances with 8 points.

Don't care for the Thursday or Friday games this week. I will be back sometime on Thursday with the rest of my plays for the weekend.

good luck everybody!!

Good Luck Mark
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

GL Buddy!! I nice little BG+8/Over parlay looks like whats in store for this game!!

Comment

wow! was i ever wrong on that bowling green pick. going to get it back this weekend

best bet

mississippi -2.5 vs wyoming............this one is simple. better conference, better team. we get them at home and laying less than a field goal. add all of this up and it equals the best bet of the weekend.

strong plays

ohio -4 vs kent...........just going with some basics this week. if ohio can beat pitt, they can beat kent. sometimes it is that simple.

iowa +7 vs ohio state............to me this just has close game written all over it. no way i see either team winning by more than a touchdown. iowa is even capable of going into osu and winnig this game.

w michigan -3.5 vs temple..............since when did college teams start playing high school teams? just kidding (no i am not). temple is one bad football team.

regular plays

minnesota -3.5 vs purdue...........home field should be the difference in this one. hope that hook at the end does not cost me.

wake forest -2.5 vs maryland..............this one reminds me of the minny/purdue game only i am laying a half point less.

oregon +22 vs usc............usc might win it all again, but they are not going to blow every team out. i think this one might be alot closer than people expect.

northwestern +7.5 vs penn state.........all my god, penn state has to play on the road. psu will have trouble since they are not playing a cupcake at home. won't be shocked to see northwestern win this game.

that should be it for this week. could always come back with more, or upgrade a pick depending what i read from now till then.

good luck everybody!!

Comment

Looks good Mark. Thanks.
          Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

Working...
          X