Vikings And Culpepper Dont Need Moss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings And Culpepper Dont Need Moss

HA HA HA HA ! Good response Daunte now that you dont have one of the best receivers ever to play the game on your team. Let see Marvus robinson, nate burleson???????I dont care if you like moss or not. He opens up other receivers and your running game because defenses sometimes have 3 guys watching him.Try that with nate burleson.Who did they get in that trade again??????????????NEXT TIME GET EQUAL VALUE IN UR TRADE!

I still think Minny is 0-2 with Moss.

Comment

nah.....I think it's on Mike Tice .....

Comment

Tice will be gone after this season. He actually may be the first coach to be fired in season this year.

Frankb, I think they could have beat Tampa with Moss. Yesterday, they could of had 3 Moss's and it wouldn't have mattered. Cincy will win that division.
        Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Teams have to gameplan around Moss. Minnesota has no individual player that teams have to do that for right now. Of course they're going to miss Moss. Bad locker room presence or not, they're not as good without him.
          Every
          Villain
          Is
          Lemons

Comment

nate burleson = perless price!!!!
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by zeib10
              Tice will be gone after this season. He actually may be the first coach to be fired in season this year.

Frankb, I think they could have beat Tampa with Moss. Yesterday, they could of had 3 Moss's and it wouldn't have mattered. Cincy will win that division.

Cinci will win WHAT division? Did they switch divisions or something? Last I checked the Steelers were still in that division.

Comment

Originally posted by zeib10
                I agree they 'could' have beat TB. I still don't think they would have with Moss. TB dominated that game. TB dominated a very good Buffalo team.

Comment

Working...
                X