Chad Johnson Injury????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Johnson Injury????????

he's on my fantasy team.....it says next to his name IR and has an asterick next to it? does anyone out there know if he got hurt???????? I'm freakin out over here!
    U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

your freakin out over one guy,wow you must have a terrible team then
    I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
      your freakin out over one guy,wow you must have a terrible team then
      he sure does

Comment

hey tony, your team is horrific.....absolutly horrible

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer
          hey tony, your team is horrific.....absolutly horrible
          today you are 1000% right. kevin jones and mike vick did shit!

Comment

no i actually have a very good team, but if you didnt realize numbnuts that chad johson is a top 4 receiver

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
              today you are 1000% right. kevin jones and mike vick did shit!

LOL...why woul dyou have Vick as your starting QB? He is a terrible fantasy QB, and not much better in real football.

Comment

Originally posted by SFLINSJ
                LOL...why woul dyou have Vick as your starting QB? He is a terrible fantasy QB, and not much better in real football.
                cause it is a 12 person league and you have to start 2 QBs. plus you get extra points for postions that score differently than normal. so a QB scoring a rushing TD is worth a good amount of points. i also have Bledsoe but didn't like his match-up with Washington. thanks for the update on Vick. really needed it.

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer
                  no i actually have a very good team, but if you didnt realize numbnuts that chad johson is a top 4 receiver
                  what league is it? is it my website. let me know so i can check it out!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Vegas
                    cause it is a 12 person league and you have to start 2 QBs. plus you get extra points for postions that score differently than normal. so a QB scoring a rushing TD is worth a good amount of points. i also have Bledsoe but didn't like his match-up with Washington. thanks for the update on Vick. really needed it.

I guess if you need 2, he's ok, but I for one, can't stand Vick. To me, he is the most overrated QB ever. The guy makes one highlight reel play/game so everyone thinks he's awesome. He will never win a SB.

Comment

I guess if you need 2, he's ok, but I for one, can't stand Vick. To me, he is the most overrated QB ever. The guy makes one highlight reel play/game so everyone thinks he's awesome. He will never win a SB.
                      couldn't agree more! i hate him, always have. think he is easily the most overrated QB in the league. at the point I chose him in the draft it was slim pickings. only starting him from now on when Bledsoe or Brady are on byes!

Comment

lol...Bledsoe had a hell of a game last week, but who knows against Wash D

Comment

lol...Bledsoe had a hell of a game last week, but who knows against Wash D

thought he would get sacked and throw picks. washington's D is better than Seahawks. picked the lesser of two evils.........so i thought :angryfire

Comment

hey numbnuts i don't care if chad johnson is a number 1 reciever,if you base your team on one player your an idiot.....oh by your comment you are an idiot,lmao
                            I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Originally posted by seaofred
                              hey numbnuts i don't care if chad johnson is a number 1 reciever,if you base your team on one player your an idiot.....oh by your comment you are an idiot,lmao

he knows he is an idiot!

Comment

Working...
                              X