No announcement yet.

1 money line play for saturday cfb.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 money line play for saturday cfb.....

already have louisville, auburn and pitt, but adding

play a little smaller than reg. bet

10* oklahoma (+230) at UCLA----------->sorry, i am not sold yet on ucla.........it is one thing to beat rice and san diego state and yet another to beat oklahoma, as bad as they have looked (they should be 0-2)........the justification for ucla being favored is not only this year's start for both teams, but also the way both played southern cal at the end of last year (ucla losing by 5, oklahoma by 500).........either way, stoops has a week off and is 68-13 lifetime.......yeah, i think oklahoma will lose a couple more games, but this seems too much to ask for ucla.......my main concern year is that oklahoma +6.5 has sucker bet written all over it, but i will take the +230 and give it a shot

good luck
    b

GL Shorty!
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Goodluck tomorrow Shorty!!!!
      "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

GL Shorty......the "sucker bet logic" is why I have been hesitant!
        5* 0-0
        4* 0-0
        3* 1-0
        2* 1-0
        1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

GL Shorty. Like your logic. Bet half as much to win a little more which means if it is a trap you only lose half as much and if it's not a trap, Oak can beat UCLA SU.

Comment

Originally posted by shorty3830
            already have louisville, auburn and pitt, but adding

play a little smaller than reg. bet

10* oklahoma (+230) at UCLA----------->sorry, i am not sold yet on ucla.........it is one thing to beat rice and san diego state and yet another to beat oklahoma, as bad as they have looked (they should be 0-2)........the justification for ucla being favored is not only this year's start for both teams, but also the way both played southern cal at the end of last year (ucla losing by 5, oklahoma by 500).........either way, stoops has a week off and is 68-13 lifetime.......yeah, i think oklahoma will lose a couple more games, but this seems too much to ask for ucla.......my main concern year is that oklahoma +6.5 has sucker bet written all over it, but i will take the +230 and give it a shot

good luck
            b
            I like your logic. I wish you good luck!

Comment

Gl Shorty I Love It!

Comment

I agree. I'm not sold on UCLA. I also think OU is bad. They might have 5 losses this season. GL

Comment

GL Shorty! As bad as Okla has looked, they win this one outright!

Comment

GL on the big one Shorty
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

BoL Shorty
                      Remember the three R's:
                      Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

GL, Shorty. As a die-hard Sooner fan, I hope you're right. I can't bet the Sooners just yet.

Comment

pathetic

how is it that i still fall for this crap like a f***ing rookie.........it was so bad even chris fowler mentioned the line being 7 points and how those 'people in the desert must know something"......yet, i still fall for it

b

Comment

I know how you feel. I took OU last weekend laying 30+ points. They are terrible this year.

Comment

Working...
                            X