• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night in Texas and Saturday everywhere else

College 7-7 +0.6 units
    2* 1-0
    1* 6-7

1* Houston +12
    I admit to having a weird thing about Houston and they are responsible for one of my losses. But they are a better team than UTEP and UTEP must now step up into C-USA. While Houston is on the road in my worst case scenario QB Kolb gets the back door cover while best case scenario sees an outright win as UTEP faces a veteran team that has faced better competition. I admit to a fixation with Houston's convoluted offense.
    Saturday's entire slate follows

1* Maryland -3
    The line has dropped all week with everybody on West Virginia. Why????? Maryland always beats spread against WV and has a veteran team facing an undermanned group of underclassmen at WV to boot.

1* San Diego State +28
    Play this game!!!! SD State always faces a Big 10 team on the road once a year and they cover every single time. Check it out. SD State has a monster offense and the number is so huge that it invites a backdoor cover. Look for a big Ohio State letdown off of last week's home loss to Texas.

1* North Caronlina +4
    This line is ludicrous. Wisconsin is preposterously overvalued off of 56-42 win over Bowling Green and 65-0 vs. Temple, two of the worst defenses in America. They now go on the road for the first time against an NC team that lost by only 6 on the road to strong Georgia Tech in NC's first game of the year. NC will be much improved and faces an overrated team in its first home game.

1* Florida -6
    Tennessee is way overrated. Florida is a major team with a major QB and about a decade's worth of revenge motivation. Gators in the Swamp on national TV make a statement for new coach. Florida by 14 (or more).

1* Arkansas +31
    C'mon. Can Arkansas be a 31-point dog to anybody????? I lost last week with the Razorbacks in a really stinko game but I think they're a decent team. Consider this: even if USC wins 35-7, we cover. Arkansas has a legitimate offense and will keep it close.

1* Tulsa +4 1/2
    North Texas was lucky to win last week versus Middle Tennessee and faces a much better team here. C-USA against the rotten Sun Belt. Straight up Hurricane win here.
    Last edited by griswold; 09-16-2005, 02:48 AM.

Gris GL

Comment

GL tonight and this weekend Gris
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

good luck Gris

Comment

Good luck Gris! Love your card buddy! Bring em in!

Comment

GL on all your picks Gris---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Goodluck this weekend Gris!!!!!
              "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

GL Griswold!
                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

GL Griswold! I like all the calls except Fla., I'm on Tenn & Arkansas(although you make some good points, I'm off this game)

Comment

Working...
                  X