goldvike and punisher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goldvike and punisher

we need your everyday input fellas always love you guys thoughts on all games and we need some beer parlays marty
    rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

haven't seen goldvike post for a while. probably won a bunch of money and vacationing in europe or somthing.

Comment

marty i totally agree but you won't see GV on here on a regular basis ever again!!!!!!! JMHO
      Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
        marty i totally agree but you won't see GV on here on a regular basis ever again!!!!!!! JMHO
        I know its none of my business, but if it's not a big deal, what happened? I heard he is a hell of a capper.
        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

yea, we need GOLDVIKE BACK!!!!!!!

Comment

He IS a hell of a capper, you are correct. To put it simply, GV has a hard time putting up with anyone giving him shit or telling him he doesn't know what he's doing, so a few people have done that in his threads and it was enough for him to skip town.

Comment

do you know him BT???

Comment

griffey

Originally posted by griffey_mojo
                I know its none of my business, but if it's not a big deal, what happened? I heard he is a hell of a capper.
                GoldVike was indeed one of the best cappers here, a true gentlemen, always had a kind word for others, encouraged and was also vey friendly and funny....He fit here like a tight glove.........

He got pissed at some of the ass holes questioning things that were ridiculous....Not Husker, but people like him...That should explain it....

I persoanly had him pegged as one of my favorites, and he still has an open invite to ride the Kaptains shiop anytime...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                  do you know him BT???

No I do not. (wish i did though this gambling thing would be a lot easier)

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
                    No I do not. (wish i did though this gambling thing would be a lot easier)

I'll take you under my wing buddy... just stick with me.. LOL

Comment

Do you guys remember Tony Soprano? He was also money.
                      I don't play with real money only Fazools.

Comment

i agree with ya kaptain but all of us other denegerates gets hurt by the asses that ? everything good............just missed him even if he dont have plays for us .........wish they would write us and just say hi to the regs here like we do kapt

Comment

gold vike is signed on right now... hopefully he will come in here

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                            gold vike is signed on right now... hopefully he will come in here
                            i think he is scared as hell u might want to give him a check up tonight doc..............

Comment

Goldvike has always been the man in MLB. He is as salty as them come. Maybe he will show up for the playoffs. Throw us some bones GV!

Comment

Working...
                              X