sincere apology to the staff,members,and especially la dodgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sincere apology to the staff,members,and especially la dodgers

guys my behavior last night was very jue-vee-nile,and very unbecoming and frankly low class to be representing some of the top cappers on this site-apology to you guys first!! now i am working a new step program for my anger management-ok here goes-DEAR HIGHER POWER I TRULY WISH THAT THE LA DODGERS CAN WIN AT LEAST ONE OF THEIR REMAINING GAMES-AND GUYS I AM NOT JUST SAYING THE WORDS-I TRULY MEAN THIS A SINCERE AND HEARTFELT CHUNGER//man i feel a lot better allready-do you guys??
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

chung that was cool,marv!

that was one of the nicest gestures you've ever made-just want to say its great to be attached to a top-shelf act like yourself buddy!!

Comment

ps-remember what they told me at my anger class

if you don't punch that first punk in the nose,you will not get locked up on assault charges-REALLY SIMPLIFIES THINGS-DOESN'T IT GUYS-WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! FUCK THAT SHIT-THERE GOES A DODGER-MARV HAND ME THE PISTOL-E//BAM-BAM//BOTTOM//nice shot chunger-marv!!

Comment

This is what happened to me- talking to myself Chungie- the next step is firing weapons at dodgers. Its not pretty- go back on the meds and remember- Sing- I feel pretty - Oh so Pretty and Witty and...
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

if you do it again..you will be banned!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
            if you do it again..you will be banned!!
            Shit doc, LMFAO!!

Comment

we all have those days chung o we will get them in the end buddy fire away
              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

I dont mind your outbursts, in fact I think you are one of the most unique people I have ever not met!!
                Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                  This is what happened to me- talking to myself Chungie- the next step is firing weapons at dodgers. Its not pretty- go back on the meds and remember- Sing- I feel pretty - Oh so Pretty and Witty and...

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

good stuff

Comment

Working...
                  X