• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my baseball season

my baseball season is over.

302-256 (-12.40 units) for the season

1-5 (-11.32 units) last night
    0-3 (-8.90 units) on monday

seems that i have turned cold since football has started, so that tells me to give up bases and just stick with football.

it has been a strange season for me. i was up at one point over 30 units and down at one point over 30 units, that means i had a stretch where i lost 60 units but fought my way back to the plus side.

i feel like i am goiing to hit one of those losing streaks again and don't want to give it all back with football season here now.

i hope you guys that followed me rode me when i was hot and faded me when i was cold. baseball is just such a long season when you are playing everyday.

good luck to everybody still playing bases, i will be rooting for you.

Originally posted by mark
    my baseball season is over.

302-256 (-12.40 units) for the season

1-5 (-11.32 units) last night
    0-3 (-8.90 units) on monday

seems that i have turned cold since football has started, so that tells me to give up bases and just stick with football.

it has been a strange season for me. i was up at one point over 30 units and down at one point over 30 units, that means i had a stretch where i lost 60 units but fought my way back to the plus side.

i feel like i am goiing to hit one of those losing streaks again and don't want to give it all back with football season here now.

i hope you guys that followed me rode me when i was hot and faded me when i was cold. baseball is just such a long season when you are playing everyday.

good luck to everybody still playing bases, i will be rooting for you.
    I'm done with baseball too,the easy money is over.

Comment

Mark, gl during football season.

Comment

Goodluck Mark!!!!!!......I know the feeling, been getting my ass handed this week in bases, wish you the best buddy!!!!!
        "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Good luck mark in foots buddy! You had a killer run getting back to the plus side!

Comment

GL to ya in Foots Mark---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
            X