My leans for the week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My leans for the week

went 9-1 on my posted plays over the weekend this week i'm looking at.

Well my first plays will be

conn -2.5 game for 1000

football leans as of now too big of a card these are only leans

thursday TCU +3 (first home game and got over their hangover from the ok game then got beat by a poor smu team in the following week.)

friday houston +13.5 (houston offense should keep them in this game 13 is too much points for utep to give)

sat
    kentucky +2.5 (this team is actually playing better than i've expected this season and should hand indiana their first lost of the season.)

oregon -2.5 (with this new offense clemens have been having his way against two cupcake teams, this help the fluidity of the offense expect this game to be a shoot out with oregon pulling away in the fourth. Just as the past years Fresno State get tabbed as a ranked team just to fall out as quick as the season starts)

Texas -21 1st half (love this game after a big win they go home to another cupcake team that they've beaten every year. no hangovers here texas is on kill mode. this half will end up 31-3 35-3.)

Florida -5 (This game would usually be a grind it out type of match-up but since urben meyer took this team i expect to see florida to put up big numbers against this overrated tennessee team.)

Minn -17 1st half (can't help it Minn always walks over cupcakes in the beginning of the season. This usually run until conference plays starts. I follow this strong trend until they prove me wrong.)

FSU -1 (Boston College has yet to prove to me that they can beat a better squad although FSU hasn't looked so great on the offensive end against miami. i see their defense giving BC more than they can handle.)

VT -17 1st half (first home game against a team that will be looking for a big let down after betting pitt.)

Vandy -3 (One simple reason i've just join the jay cutler fan club this kid can plays)

Virginia -8 (they are playing a horrible cuse team i think virginia will take this game by 14)

Mizzou -20 (after a dissappointing lost lastweek to a much improved new mexico team. i expect them to take it out on troy this week with revenge in mind from last season's upset.)

added leans
    texas am -17 1st half and -28 game (I'm have a strong feeling this one is gonna be a blowout am by 40)

Comment

Thanks for the info man.
      Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

thanks yuri most of my college plays are just leans for now too many game on board not a good sign i'm gonna wait til the end of the week with my final plays. more than likely i'll keep about 5-6 plays.

Comment

OK cool. I look forward to your post. They're so many damn games that it's nice to be able to narrow the plays.

Thanks again.
          Remember, one just man causes the Devil greater affliction than a million blind believers

Comment

not a problem bro. i always narrow my plays down each week. the most plays i would make in a single sport is around 5-7 i try to stick with 4 but last week i couldn't stay away from those first half especially if they are big favs. i always get screwed in a backdoor cover somehow. i might throw vt for the game and minn for the game out who knows i'll hafta wait to see what the line does

Comment

well another good week for me fellas i didn't play all these plays but it didn't matter i pick out a 6-0 winners on my leans..... but i'm done posting just don't have the time and energy to post and threads anymore BOL to everyone Peace! thanks for the welcome.

N.C. State big this week -9 good defense and a good offense if they can keep the penalties down. BOL everyone on your season i'm out!

Comment

conn -3 wnba winner 10 units

houston +12.5 5 units winner
                minn 1st half winner
                florida winn
                vt winner
                texas 1st half winner
                oregon -2.5 winner
                florida state winner these are all i've played. all five units.

still though for the board only loser was a&M 1st half and virgina

Comment

jup,

why are you leaving bud?
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

i'm not leaving i just won't have a whole lot of time to post and be online gotta take care of some stuff before my 1st babyboy is born. my wife is due oct 19th i'll still make plays and if i have time to post i'll post them better yet i can have you post them for me. been a great season so far just 3 week in and i've already hitting over 80% of my plays.

Comment

i didn't play the two losing games by the way so i have a perfect weekend. fellas.

Comment

Working...
                      X