From ME to U

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From ME to U

Ok guys if I've said this once I've said it 1,000 times already. For those of you out there who might have missed it. My NFL play against team this year is:

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS!!!!!!!

They will go under 8.5 wins this year and will go less than .500 ATS this year. I had dallas yesterday as a pick and plan to play against SD many times throughout the year. I'm only posting this play because now after week 1 I'm even more confident in this situation. Play/fade the choice is yours. Just wanted to let the forum know my play against team this year.

GLTA

Bryan
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Bledsoe picked apart that D! I think you are correct on this assessment!

Comment

Here's a pat on the back to ya buddy!! Anything else?

Comment

I agree. They will NOT repeat what they did last year. They won't be catching teams by surprise this season.

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
          Ok guys if I've said this once I've said it 1,000 times already. For those of you out there who might have missed it. My favorite snacking to eat when I am hungry is:

Hostess Little Debbies!!!!!!!

They are such a delightful treat and being as they're a relatively small snack, I can eat 5 or 6 of them in one sitting and not ruin my appetite for dinner. Hail to the creators of the Hostess Lil Debbie, to them I owe my life. I thought all of you would appreciate it more in knowing where I stand on my snacking habits, and I'm looking forward to sitting down with some of you and sharing box of little debbies together...... 10 for me.... and the other 2 for you.

GLTA

Bryan
          I prefer the starcrunch myself Byr, but thank you for your piece.

~~~ Tigger

Comment

LOL thats too funny tigger
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

tigger is offically back

Comment

Originally posted by TheRook
                tigger is offically back
                Hey buddy... how are you and your wife doing in the Carolina with Hurricane O-face bearing down on ya? You two okay, eh?

~~~ Tigger

Comment

TIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, i was on the phone on a call and starting reading your thread about the Little Debbies, and just busted out laughing right in the middle of the physician speaking to me. He probably thinks i'm such an asshole, I had to tell him to hold on a minute and put him on mute. We were in the middle of a serious conversation and he was speaking, imagine how rude that is????

that is some funny shit though

Comment

Don't know about that Bry. They gave that game away to Dallas. I saw the whole game. 3 costly penalties on 3rd downs gave Dallas new life. A. Gates will be back this week. Becareful, don't have the record like last year, but will make the playoff.

Comment

Originally posted by thaikarate1
                      Don't know about that Bry. They gave that game away to Dallas. I saw the whole game. 3 costly penalties on 3rd downs gave Dallas new life. A. Gates will be back this week. Becareful, don't have the record like last year, but will make the playoff.

I hope gates has another big year. I have him on my fantasy team.
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                        Ok guys if I've said this once I've said it 1,000 times already. For those of you out there who might have missed it. My NFL play against team this year is:

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS!!!!!!!

Bryan
                        How about REDSKINS ....Bryan...What do you think with this team....I personally thinnk they are worth than SAN DIEGO
                        Don't you agree?

Comment

Originally posted by nuanta
                          How about REDSKINS ....Bryan...What do you think with this team....I personally thinnk they are worth than SAN DIEGO
                          Don't you agree?

skins are brutal and will finnish last in NFC east yes. But i'm talking about a team that will be worse than last year and not be above 500 ATS this year. This team for me is SAN DIEGO!!!!!
                          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

bump !!!
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Along with Minny and Baltimore.