Redskins Make A Statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redskins Make A Statement

THE REDSKINS MAY BE ONE OF THE MOST IMPROVED TEAMS IN THE NFL. A LOT OF PEOPLE WILL DISAGREE. REMEMBER MY THREADS ARE MY OPINION. AND I TRY TO MAKE AN OPEN-MINDED CHOICE IN THE GAMES I CHOOSE. OF COURSE THE OPPONENTS OF THE TEAMS I PICK HAVE A LOT TO DO WITH THE TEAMS I DO PLAY. SO FAR THIS YEAR I AM 2-0. I DON'T PLAY AS MANY GAMES AS A LOT OF PEOPLE. i FIND THAT I OVERLOOK A LOT OF GOOD INFO IF I TRY TO PLAY TOO MANY GAMES. WITH ALL OF THIS CRAP BEING SAID I WOULD LIKE TO SAY ALSO I PLAY COACHES AS WELL AS THE TEAMS THEY COACH, AND I THINK GIBBS IS AS GOOD AS THEY COME WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO GAME PLANS. HE DOES A GREAT JOB PREPARING HIS TEAM EVERY WEEK. i THINK WASHINGTON WINS THIS GAME AND COVER THE 5 AND 1/2 POINTS.

TAKE WASHINGTON AND GIVE-UP THE POINTS (5 1/2)
    Last edited by EAGEREAGLE; 09-11-2005, 12:35 AM.

You are the first person I have heard say that about the Redskins. Everyone wants to talk about the Lions or Cowboys. Interesting to hear that.

I can tell you one thing about the Redskins- their D is absolutely stacked. If not for the 6 TDs given up by the special teams and offense last season the Redskins would have given up less points than any team in the NFL.

Offensively, they are.....bad. Very bad. However, they will improve a lot on the offensive line by getting Jon Jansen back (he missed all of 2004 with an Achilles injury) and the signing of Casey Rabach.

I'm not saying the Redskins are a Super Bowl contender. I'm not even saying we are a playoff team. I will say this: why does the media talk up teams like the Lions, Cowboys, or Cardinals and say they are the big sleepers and completely ignore the Redskins? Because the Lions drafted a 37th WR and again ignored their D? Because the Cowboys signed every ex- Parcells player whose prime was half a dozen years ago? Because the Cardinals signed Kurt Warner??? It makes no sense to me.

Washington was the team with the #1 ranked D in the NFC last year. And we all know that defense wins championships. I guess pre-season hype makes no difference in the grand scheme of things. I just don't understand it that's all.

Anyways I hope you win Eager.

GO SKINS!
    Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
    5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
    5*: 0-2

Comment

I fully agree with you on this call. Rookie Orton has to QB for injured starter and Wash has won 5 straight home openers. Hate laying 6 with this offense but a bulked up Portis and a healthy o line should be able to move the ball. Hopefully the D can get us a couple scores too! I'm pounding the skins with you for the opener in D.C.
      Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by STaylor36
        I will say this: why does the media talk up teams like the Lions, Cowboys, or Cardinals and say they are the big sleepers and completely ignore the Redskins?
        Because the media is clueless. They know shit about football. Even the so called experts.

Comment

I love the call. GL and bring it home
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

GL on your Skins---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I Am On Them Same Skins With Ya Good Luck To Us!!!!!!!!!
              PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

Working...
              X