Rainman Is A Farce!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainman Is A Farce!!

according to rainman we could call him much worse than what i just said...anyways...just goes to show you there is no such thing as a LOCK and rainman is a joke....hope nobody followed him.,..but i am dure someone did....feel bad for ya....follow big pun or kapt and you would have made a boatload today!!!

Tony : You Are To Kind.. Lmao When It " Rains " It Pours.... I To Hope Nobody Got Soaked..
    its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

KAPT is having a very hot start to the season!! Great job! And homer hit his 5* easily with the gophs, sweet! Ya just gotta follow some people you can trust. I LOVE this time of year. Hopefully Big Pun's big pick will come through as well. Time to go out!
      Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

I am eternally grateful for rainman! Earlier this week I was considering wake as a potential play then, I saw his post wake lock ??? Didn't give it another thought. Thank you Rainman.
        P.S. The rest of you are ingrates! LOL
        Luck favors the prepared.

In the room the women come and go
        Talking of Michelangelo

Comment

Originally posted by Luv2Play2
          Tony : You Are To Kind.. Lmao When It " Rains " It Pours.... I To Hope Nobody Got Soaked..
          i normally would make no judgements seeing that i very rarely make selections...but i am not a big fan of self proclaimed gurus.....if you are good others will validate you anyways.....i have watched him go like 2-6 or something......just ticks me off if someone is following

Comment

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
            i normally would make no judgements seeing that i very rarely make selections...but i am not a big fan of self proclaimed gurus.....if you are good others will validate you anyways.....i have watched him go like 2-6 or something......just ticks me off if someone is following
            I would never follow anyone who has the word "winners" or "locks", etc, in the titles of their threads. You never see Wayne, Chuck, Homer, Punisher, kman and anyone else who is respected, with those words. It implies arrogance.

By the by, I picked Nebraska today. :christmas
            Every
            Villain
            Is
            Lemons

Comment

Please, stop poking fun at rainman. i, for one, want his locks and GOY's and underdogs that will not lose. If it wasn't for him, i wouldn't have cashed in on Nebraska. so let him post in peace please. I need his picks, b/c my own picks suck.
              Good Luck to everyone
              Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
              Clark: What's steroids?
              Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
              Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken
                Please, stop poking fun at rainman. i, for one, want his locks and GOY's and underdogs that will not lose. If it wasn't for him, i wouldn't have cashed in on Nebraska. so let him post in peace please. I need his picks, b/c my own picks suck.
                touche'

Comment

this game is not over yet

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                    this game is not over yet
                    yes it is 31-3!!!

Comment

Rainmain...hopefully you have learned your lesson...if not I feel sorry for you.

Comment

Actually I changed my pick to Nebraska....I found out 4 of the Wake Forest players had the sniffles and the starting center had a hemmerhoid, which made snapping the ball painful....I am therefore still undefeated...

Signed,

The best that has ever been......"The Rainman"

Comment

Sadly,no one will pay attention to him for a long time after this debacle even if he should get hot.
                          Last edited by savage1; 09-10-2005, 10:38 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=rented muleIt implies arrogance.

By the by, I picked Nebraska today. :christmas [/QUOTE]
                            It implies insecurity. Rainman does it for attention. Nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                            X