Krunch's Saturday Banger Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krunch's Saturday Banger Alert

Mark Prior has allowed 3 earned runs or less in 20 of his 23 starts. I back tracked his road starts all the way back to the 2003 season and found this!!!!!!

Prior/Cubs are 6-0 on the road vs NL West Division teams. Starting with his first start in 03; Cubs won 11-7 at Rockies, next gm; Cubs won 5-1 at Giants, next gm Cubs won 3-0 at Padres; next gm Cubs won 3-1 at Dodgers; next gm Cubs won 5-1 at Rockies; next gm Cubs won 5-3 at Rockies; If you take away his first start were the Rockies got 7 runs, it looks like the West Coast is his kind of weather to pitch in. After all he is a power pitcher and they definitely love warm weather to throw in. I'm taking the Cubs with Prior -1.50 for 5 units!!!! Lets get this one home gang!!!!!

Krunch
    :uzi:

Adding

7:05 I'm playing the Astros/Pettitte -1.50 for 3 units; with 22 games to go and the Wild Card race as close as it is, I expect Pettitte to live up to his reputation of pitching a gem when he needs to. This guy is the best big game pitcher in baseball in my opinion!!!!!!!

Krunch

Comment

good luck Krunch

Comment

Thanx Krunch
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Adding

8:00 OHIO STATE is now a pick em; No out of conference team has won at OHIO State since 1990. The house will be rocking and the Buckeyes will be whipping some Longhorn ass, we'll see which conference rocks. Playing the Buckeyes for 3 units!!! Congratulations to those of you that played the Cubbies on my Banger Play!!!!!!!

Krunch
          :uzi:

Comment

Working...
          X