have to go bring my girlfriend shopping and to cut her hair

what could you do:D :p

Comment

did you post the lshy play?

Comment

yes

sacramento queens

Comment

That's funny my girlfriend just left to go shopping but she had a haircut appointment first.............. I Kissed her good bye and said have fun then she said o.k. i'll stop and bring back Pizza Hut for supper...... I am spoiled!:p :p :p

Comment

Like all your picks except...

Phoenix... What's your thinking behind it? I think Phoenix is going to have an emotional letdown plus they have no reason really to play hard, I mean, I know it's the playoffs but they've already claimed the homecourt advantage. As for the Spurs, David Robinson is out, that means Parker and Duncan are going to play twice as hard and Malik Rose will have a good game. I also expect the Spurs to breakout the three "threes" amigos: Danny Ferry, Steve Kerr, and Steve Smith. If Phoenix get's behind they will concede because they feel they've all ready done their job in San Antonio. Just my opinion though, good luck.
            Jake Voskuhl has better hair than you.

Comment

I simply think 9 is too much and don't be fooled by game 1 they dominated the Spurs all year and want nothing more than a 2-0 lead heading home and Phoenix doesn't have just 1 player they are loaded with Amare,Stephon, and Marion....... I think no David hurts them ALOT and i think the Spurs will even win but by double digits? They have struggled hard all year against Phoenix losing 4 of 5 or 3 of 4 i don't have the numbers in front of me maybe someone else knows that number but hey i just can't lay 9 against a team they can't seem to beat and no David in the middle......Who knows like Sunday with the Lakers that's why it is called gambling.......Don't be overthinking again.:D :D :D

Comment

i was just reading elsewhere that last year vegas didn't adjust the lines after the first games and the same teams came in again. looks like traps but really a trap the other way. why is s.a. -9? why is boston +7? so, i would say trap plays and take the favs but appearantly last year the same thing happened and i'd get killed tonight. so. i will be going w/ phoe, boston and sac! go figure.:eek:

Comment

Good luck chalkman, i hope we hit.

Comment

To get those numbers straight Phoenix is now 4-1 against the Spurs this year 2-1 in S.A. and 2-0 at home.......The Spurs might be in trouble.

Comment

chalk

Last year SA was favored by -9.5 in game 1 and beat the Sonics by 21, in the second game the line closed at SA -6.5 and they lost by 8. Where did you read that?
                      Jake Voskuhl has better hair than you.

Comment

Just to show the diversity of opinion on NBA today, the *********** Crew, which went 21-6 last week, likes Utah and Indiana tonight and under in Spurs game;I like Wayne's play better though.

Comment

chalk -- Utah covered the other day not Sac.

Comment

yeah, i know utah played them real tough last year too in the playoffs. i read that shit on offshore earlier. sounded good to me b/c i was ice cold yesterday and wayne is fucking hot!!!! i'm a one trick pony! w/o my system i ain't got shit but a gambling problem

Comment

Not to mention a drinking problem!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X