Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFB Saturday***Six 5* Plays***

8-10 -2.7 uinits

I absolutely love this card on Saturday and we are getting plenty of value in these matchups

5* Michigan -6.5 -115 The Wolverines played a tough game last week while ND played Pitt who we all found out last night is pathetic. Everyone is jumping on the ND bandwagon but lets not forget that it is going to take a few years for Weiss to get the athletes he needs to compete with against the likes of Michigan. I would be willing to bet that Michigan didn't show a whole lot last week going up against the Mac but they will pull out all stops today to remind ND that they are not ready for the big boys just yet. Michigan 31-14

5* Maryland -2 The Terps last week played Navy and it was a good game but again I just don't beleive that they showed their true capabilities last week saving it for better competition like Clemson. I played on Navy last week because of this and won easily ATS. Clemson played A&M who can't stop anyone so their win in my opinion was a little overvalued. Maryland will stop the run and they will be able to run against the Clemson's Defense who gave up over 200 yards last week. Terps control the clock and win the game
    28-10

5* Ohio St -1 Two great teams playing for their national championship hopes this early in the season not what I would want if I was coaching but this should be fun to watch. IMO Mack Brown is overmatched by Tressel and I give a huge edge in coaching to the Buckeyes. Brown is yet to win a big game when he has to and I think the trend continues today. Plus throw in the fact that Young is a one-dimensional QB and the Buckeyes will make Texas try to beat them by throwing the football and I just don't think they can do it. Ohio St 24-14

I will back with my next three 5* by 2:00 central time. I am waiting for the line to move up. My next play starts at 2:30 central time.

GL

lewis
    Follow me @RR_SportsPicks
    Winning isn't everything it's the only thing!!!!!

GL my man!! i'm on 2 of them

Comment

Love your Michigan and ohio state write up, good luck

Comment

On Michigan with ya Lewis. Good Luck, bro!
        JAG

Comment

GL today Lewis!
          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Good luck today Lewis!

Comment

Goodluck today Lewis!!!!
              "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

GL to ya Lewis---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

adding

5* Iowa St +10 -115

Maryland blows a 14 pt lead with 7 minutes left. what fuckkkking joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!THe worst coaching ever done. 14 pt lead andyou are playing man coverage in the secondary wo you can give up the bomb. Then you can't get 2 yds to get a 1st down. Oh yeah Hollenbach fuckkkkking sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Friedgen is a fat dumb bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lewis

Comment

good luck lewis

Comment

adding

5* Wake Forest +7 -115

lewis

Comment

It's official........

I am snake bitten. Anything that can happen to a team that I am on does. I should have at least went 3-2 today but the gambling gods find a way to these games away from me and the worst thing is that I liked three more games today but didn't play them because of my losses and of course they won easily.

Back with more fades next week

lewis

:uzi: 9-14 -20.2 units

Comment

Working...
                        X