Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who posts seven plays in week two?

YTD: 3-4 -1.4 units
    (the first two plays were posted earlier at the listed lines)
    2* Wyoming -20 1/2
    Lou-Monroe totally overmatched. Wyoming, a likely bowl team, looks to make statement in first home game after sacrificial lamb loss at Florida.

1* Kanas State -9 1/2
    Marshall's coach quit at the beginning of spring practice realizing this is the school's worst team in a decade. K-State dominated but didn't cover last week and should win by 17 here.

1* Virginia Tech -20
    Duke is worse than people think. V Tech always seems to start seasons strong and QB Vick is much improved this year.

1* Arkansas -10 1/2
    Arkansas has almost everybody back from last year (except the QB) and has a great run attack. Vandy overvalued after last week's win. Arkansas Coach Nutt has monster home ATS record.

1* Missouri -11
    New Mexico is down this year and barely beat a shaky UNLV team. Missouri had a decisive win and is home for the second week in a row. Missouri QB one of best in country.

1* Illinois -14
    I was very impressed by Illinois' huge comeback last week against Rutgers. San Jose State is significantly worse than Rutgers and struggled to beat a 1-AA team last week. Zook is stressing these non-conf games because he knows he'll be overmatched during Big 10 season.

1* SMU +14 1/2
    Possible straight up winner here. TCU will have huge letdown after win over Oklahoma. SMU a veteran team. These two schools are big rivals (TCU in Fort Worth, SMU in Dallas) and the dog has covered msot games.

Opinion only: Arizona State
    Last edited by griswold; 09-09-2005, 06:14 PM.

Gris
    I TOTALLY agree with you on the Wyoming play.
    They are a much better team then they showed last week......

Good Luck
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

GL tomarrow Gris!
      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

best of luck Gris

Comment

Working...
        X