Friday Bitch Slaps....2 Huggie Bear Plays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Bitch Slaps....2 Huggie Bear Plays

yo, yo, ho's.....Huggie is back to slap some "prosties" tonight. PIMP 'EM OUT, BOYS!!!!

Oak/Texas UNDER 9'
    - you've probably all read Wayne's post regarding Zito's dominance over the Rangers (14-2, 2.87 ERA), so assuming he throws fairly well, this should hit. The Rangers starter, Dominguez, has been throwing great lately. He's 2-0 with a 3.48 ERA at home this year. And in his last 4 starts, he's 3-1 with an ERA of 2.02 (only loss was 2-1 to TB). I'm looking at a 3-2, or 2-1 game, with hopefully the A's coming out on top.

Seattle (-135) - for as good as Zito has been against Texas, Moyer has been just as good against Baltimore. In his career, he's 15-3 with a 3.02 ERA. Throw in the fact that he's 8-0 with a 2.73 ERA at home this year (compared to 3-6 with a 6.37 ERA on the road), and I'm drooling over this game. The man he is facing, Bedard, is 1-3 with an ERA of 6.58 since the beginning of August, and getting worse (9.61 ERA last 2 starts). The O's are playing awful.....have lost 8 of the last 9 games that Bedard started, they're 18-34 since the break!!!!! Throw in traveling 3000 miles across country, no Sosa, no Palmeiro, no bullpen, no heart, yada, yada, yada........

Good luck everyone

GL tonight P I M P!!!
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

gl pimp master
      rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

love the under play...got it at 9.5 even better...good luck

Comment

Best of luck hoosier!

Comment

good luck Hoosier

Comment

gl buddy. i'm really liking that Oakland under!!

Comment

GL to ya ---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

ouch, over by the 4th...
                  jordanrules..................

Comment

doesn't hurt so bad when it goes over early as opposed to the top of the 9th inning
                    damn..i went big on this, now to double up on seattle..luv the seattle play as well.
                    moyer will killem tonight

Comment

yeah, never lost a huggie bear so early.....at least I don't have to watch this piece of shit game. I need Seattle....BAD! I'm getting slaughtered for the 4th day in a row. Not pretty.......

Comment

where the hell is Eddie G to close it down???? DAMN!!! Lead off HR in the 9th by Baltimore cost me the RL, which was +1.60. Would have been a nice payoff. Shit...Surhoff just singled.

EDDIE.........WHERE ARE YOU??????

Comment

Working...
                        X