Picks For Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218
    I've said many times that the good can offset the bad with that. Everyone assumes they would score in the 9th. Who's to say that at bat means anything or is any different than the 2nd, 4th, or 5th inning when they didn't score. The crowd seems to really boost a home team at times too and i see it daily in Boston. Young teams can lose their focus on the "Big Stage" sometimes in an opposing park. Last but not least, i've always said that if the home team doesn't need that last at bat than there is a good chance you have already won. You pick a dominant pitcher at home and the crowd is ALWAYS cheering their horse on and the momentum flows. Again, there is NO Guarantee that the 9th would have brought runs anyway and if it's tied well, i've had many 2 run walk offs to cover as well.

Don't forget, you're also getting the BIG favorite reduced to a ++ payout and in the long run it will return nicely while costing you zero juice. Look at my MLB record. It's way below .500 but the units are where i like them and that's because i try to turn juice into a dog every time i can.

GL Brother!
    I'm definately not questioning your capping techniques. Don't get me wrong here. I look forward to your plays each and everyday. GL in the future Wayne!! GO Heels!!!!
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Nice Call on the Grand Slam Wayne. They made it quite exciting for us :christmas
      Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Working...
      X