Battle In Tallahassee !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle In Tallahassee !

After analyzing both teams i've come to this conclusion. Both teams with inexperience QB's, Running backs, and both having to replace the offensive line.
    On the defensive side of the the ball the edge has to go to the Hurricanes as they return 9 players compared to FSU's 6. Which the bulk of FSU's starters on the defensive side is in the Secondary.

In my opinion this game will come down to special teams plays where again the hurricanes will have that advantage with Devin " ANYTIME " Hester will be returning kicks. He will also be in the defensive backfield for the hurricanes. The field position he gives the Hurricanes will prove to be the difference and winner in this game. Which i see T.D.'s will come at a premium. Unless of course these rookie inexperience Q.B.'s throws those interceptions for run backs.

With this all said....and see how the total on this game has dipped 3 pts. am going to say this game goes UNDER THE TOTAL.
    The winner of this game can go either way with so much inexperience on the offensive end. The defense's and special teams will set up the scoring oppurtunities.

MIAMI/ FLA. ST. - UNDER 37.5

Good Luck !
    Remember the 3 G's Gambling, Golf, Girls not in any particular order.....

Good luck to you

Comment

gl to us....im with u on the under
      1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

hey SDB you want to join us this weekend watching the fb games.ill be in vegas on thurs.and a few of us are meeting for a get together and the games so im just wondering if your interested.let me know thanks

seaofred
        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

Well it did come down to the kicking game and special teams that made the difference.

Thanks for the invite Sea but i'll be i'll be busy looking into my cystal ball. And see what comes up for the weekend.

A 2 - 0 day makes that 5 -1 for the weekend........

I'll see you all on Thursday when the N.F.L. kicks off. And one lone college game........

Take care and be safe and don't forget to donate 10% of your winnings to Hurricane Relief Victims.
          Remember the 3 G's Gambling, Golf, Girls not in any particular order.....

Comment

Easy winner on the under. Congrats.

Comment

Working...
            X