New Mexico/unlv Winner Inside Here !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mexico/unlv Winner Inside Here !

Well the streak of 3 came to a halt last night as Louisville defense just couldn't stop the hapless Cats from Kentucky. Thus bringing my record here to the 500 mark of 4 - 4 - 4.90. But its just the first weekend of college skins.

Todays games marks and new era for UNLV as the John Robinson Era is over but a John Robinson former player and understudy has taken over the reins at UNLV.

UNLV - 4-10 ATS vs. conference opponents
    New Mexico - 5-1 ATS vs. UNLV

Am going to buck the trend here knowing New Mexico has dominated UNLV with a 5-1 ATS.....A further look into this series shows UNLV with 1 outright win in 2003. Since 2000 they were 1 - 4 straight up..BUT 4 of those loses were by and avg of 7 pts with the worst lost being by 10 pts.

UNLV brings in a New Head Coach Offensive Cord Mike Sanford who ran the Utah's passing attack with # 1 draft pick Alex Smith the last two years.
    UNLV has a experience JUCO QB in Jarrod Jackson and Shane Steichen with Jackson getting the nod right now with his impressive stats coming out of JUCO throwing for 4,671 yards and 41 TD's and a 21-2 record the last two years.

UNLV also brings back a Ohio St. transfer name JaJa Riley who was injured last year and returns for his Senior season. Riley is a big back compared to Eric Dickerson. And another JUCO stud who was redshirted last year when he came up with a foot injury. Marshall has been compared with Marshall Faulk. Where in JC he ran for 2,053 yards all purpose yards.

Mike Sanford also brought in as his OC a Steve Spurrier disciple in Noah Brindise. Who worked with Spurrier in the NFL with the washington redskins.

New Mexicos Pass Defense last year gave up and avg. of 215 pg 55% completion rate and 17.3 ypp.
    UNLV won outright here in New Mexico their last visit and sneak out a 2 pts win 37-35 back in 2003.

So with all this said i look for the new look lobo offense to hang close with the Lobos.

TAKE UNLV AND THE 15 PTS.

Good Luck !
    Remember the 3 G's Gambling, Golf, Girls not in any particular order.....

GL to ya--kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck today!
      JAG

Comment

i like it. gl today

Comment

GL today Stardust!!
          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

I like it and the over today -GL
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

best of luck Star

Comment

gl stardust nice writeup!!!
                PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

That talked me into it. Good Luck

Comment

Goodluck today Star!!!!
                    "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

I'm against you today. GL to you.

Comment

Its okay Frank.....thats why they call it gambling.....your either on the ride side or wrong side.....And this is why the line is out there.....So vegas or your bookie has it even on both ends.....

Good Luck to you.........I missed the first half but 17-6 doesn't seem to bad right now...A TD by the rebels and were right back in it.......

Comment

Great drive by the lobos.......i can't see the rest of the game since ESPN switched over to show the A'- Mariners game......

Comment

Congrats to you Stardust!
                            JAG

Comment

Working...
                            X