Arizona vs Utah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona vs Utah

Utah - 7.5 should I take or leave it? I dont see how Utah cant cover that. What cha guys think? I see alot of you guys like central....I might have to follow on that one.
    NFL Kruise
    2-2*

*updated as of 9/9

I already took the Utes -7 yesterday. I think it's a great play. Good luck to you.
    Posted Plays

2006 NFL Record: 10-8-1 (+11.21 units)
    5*: 1-0

2006 NCAA Football Record: 25-20 (+10.74 units)
    5*: 0-2

Comment

Heya, I took the 'Cats getting 7 points. An outright win would not be surprise.

Leaky

Comment

I am fading the public and playing the over. GL tonight
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

i just dont see why everyone is jumping all over utah....they lost alot and have a new coach so they will be a different team....zona last year was not that strong but its their 2nd year together same head coach so they should be a better team didnt lose as much....i like zona and taking the over 1st half...we have seen alot of scoring in the first half so far....gl

Comment

I agree.. Utah lost their stars offensively and their coach who orchestrated that dominant offense. Zona has Stoops who is a motivater and gets the best out of his players. .they finished the season strong last year winning three out of the last four. Stoops also had a strong recruiting class..
            I see Zona winning outright in a tight low scoring game!!

GL to everyone~~~~

Comment

I find both games to difficult to call, so I'm laying off....However, I do favor UTAH due to Az lack of firepower on offense...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
              X