Any opinions on USC vs. Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any opinions on USC vs. Hawaii

I don't know much about either team but USC -34.5 and over 66 is what I'm leaning too. What does everyone else think?? Any info would be much appreciated.

EZwinners has a 5star on that game, i will be going pretty heavy on USC as well.....

Comment

Over. USC could/will hang 60 on Hawaii.

Comment

My local sports writer in San Diego was at their practices and he said that their offense is probably the best in the the history NCAA football.
        You probably going to have a 1st and 2nd draft picks this year in Bush and Liener.

Haw lost Chang and a few other top receivers.

I think this is going to be a blowout.

Comment

Hawaii will get smoke on this one sad to say because I'll be at the game. I see this one being over by half time. UH has alot of question marks. They are still undsided at QB Slotbacks and learning Jerry G. New defense. They are still undecided at corner and still nursing some injuries on defense. Have alot of my friends playing on that team and they had a hard time ajusting to that defense. On offense they run, the run and shoot and that offense is timing. Timmy chang had an easy time ajusting to that offense because in high school he ran that offense. UH had never saw that type of speed before. USC is running on all cylinders. I'm looking forward to tailgating with my good bruddahs at ALOHA STADIUM. Got some grinds and some pupus and drink(inu) some beer. I'm betting on the half(got it at 18--local house) and game 35 1/2. Good luck my bruddahs. If you need and more info let me know. I'll be at johnson hall(UH Dorm) with some of the football players and see what there attitude will be like. The game is almost sold out, UH will have the 12th man but it wont matter. See ya later.

A-L-O-H-A

Comment

Believe dat all....Mighty Mouse is speaking the truth. Hawaii right now is unsure who the hell is going to start at QB the most important position IMO on offense. June Jones said both will get playing time meaning it they might not be able to get into a groove which this type of offense is, its all about timing. New D + New D Coach vs #1 OFFENSE = TROUBLE!!!..
            I wont say I'm betting my house, but I am betting a large sum on this game also. I am putting more on the halftime than on the game. Hope to see you there MIGHTY MOUSE. I going be ALLBUS even before the kick-off. Best of luck 2 you all.

How bout the LITTLE LEAGUERS FROM EWA BEACH...\000/

ALOHA MEANS GOODBYE!!

Comment

Working...
            X