Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sept 1 BEST -- LOCAL take

sept 1 BEST -- LOCAL take on this one

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

minny -16

you all know that the nfl is my bag, but i will be hitting this a bit more this year -- really like this one. this might be close for a while, but the gophers will open it up and win easily here. it's simple really -- in the trenches the goph O line will dominate the much smaller tulsa d -line. this off will be one of the best in the country this year anchored by the line -- simply awesome!! and maroney is very much eric dickerson like -- watch him fly tonite!! and russell and pinnix are awesome as well. the goph D has completely changed from last year -- will be playing a lot of zone -- will have a few bumps in the road (growing pains), but otherwise should be improved!

gophs 56 hurricane 26

MY BEST

gl

GL tonight with the Gophers!
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

GL to ya---it is my top play----TU needs a proven QB---for 4 years Killian kept em in games---he's gone....kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

You may very well be right in your predictions fellas, but the misinformation is killing me.. First, Minny lines do not significantly outweigh the Tulsa lines.

Tulsa goes 295, 250, 243 (average=263) across the defensive front while Minny goes 315, 275, 250, 235 (average=269)..

Tulsa goes 329, 315, 299, 299, 274 (average=303) across the offensive front while Minny goes 305, 290, 290, 285, 280 (average=290)..

Second, Kilian made his first start against Minnesota in 2003 (he was the starter for 2 years), he backed up Gooch his first 2 years at Tulsa.. QB Paul Smith may not be proven yet at the college level, but he does hold the all-time record for passing yards in Oklahoma high school football history..

GL as always to you both tonight..

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks guys -- just got home (very DRUNK) -- yeah they labored a bit, but easy cover otherwise

journey,

love the vida blue!!!

gl

Comment

that game was a joke. Minny from wire to wire. Nice call
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
            X