A couple of totals for Thursday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of totals for Thursday

2-2 yesterday. I'd play that LA/Cubs over again. the 7-0 final was established in the first 2 1/2 innings. Anyway, I'll keep plugging away for now. Luckily I also played Milwaukee small and Houston big yesterday.

5-7-1 totals record.

TB/Bost over 11
    Last 14 Boston home games have gone over. Waechter kinda worries me on this one. He's been pitching well lately.

Balt/Tor over 10.5
    Looking at the trends, the pitching stats, offensive numbers, etc. this one looks almost too easy. Of course, nothing ever is.

Wash/Atlanta under 8
    Lots of supporting trends, solid starters. And look at these ERAs the last three games for the available bullpen staff today: Wash - 0.55; Atlanta - 0.64
    Good luck.
    Last edited by garth; 09-01-2005, 10:22 AM.

GL Garth
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

GL Garth!!!!

Comment

Thanks, RJ. Spearit, just went back to your thread and realized that 2 of my 3 totals correspond with yours. I really didn't steal em, although your totals are worthy of theft. Sorry if it looked that way. Hope we hit today.

Comment

gl Garth

Comment

Garth - Flattered by your remarks- however, you call em like you see them and it just shows we cap similarly- I knew that weeks ago- so it doesn't surprise me -when we are on the same page.

Sorry you missed out on the NY Mets / Philly winner. On TB/ Boston - I had it circled and held off due to as you said. I also am thinking how high that total is. One team can have a load of runs but the other may be sitting on low fuel. Its still a decent bet and the way games are flying over now- probably a winner.
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Thanks, frank.

Comment

Goodluck today Garth!!!
                "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

GL to ya garth---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                  X