Spear-it Thurs-NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spearit
    JamminJ - That is Carolina and Dallas each against the spread tonight. I would not play this so heavy, however, as we know we are in pre-season. Most of the time straight picks are the only way to go. I believe we have some value tonight but I have to admit that one capper that e-mails me and who is cold right now- is on Jacksonville. I live here and don't get the feeling that we are out to sell tickets by having a good game- don't get me wrong about Jags- They will battle and show heart- just Parcells firey manner will keep some starters in for most the game.
    I have those on the spread also so I think we might have a winner I just see similiar things like you and in the Pitt game they just wanna end the preseason without losing anymore starters so they will take it easy and not try anything fancy with the starters in and their bread and butter running game will be hurting tonight with nobody worth a nickel running for them Carolinas' D should keep them under 10 points with no run game. Where as Carolina will still be trying out a couple positions on Offence. So longer looks for the last game

BOL for Both of us
    PS just a thought like the under in the Tennesee game and Carolina also. But does Miami have good value today with such a small spread
    Last edited by JamminJ; 09-01-2005, 04:12 PM.
    TO BET OR NOT TO BET THAT IS THE QUESTION

Comment

I get Dallas as a 36.5 over under should the under be a good bet then. Didn't haver an opinion but with your teaser on a 29.5 makes me drool at the 36.5
      TO BET OR NOT TO BET THAT IS THE QUESTION

Comment

Get them tonight Bud
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Sorry I did not respond JammimJ- Been at work. GL on your picks.
          Thanz Homer, Keawe and Dime
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Pitt 21 Carolina 17

100-Carolina/Pittsburgh Under 37--------------------------Loss (1 point)

Teaser (Record 4-4)
            100-Carolina +3 & Carolina/Pitt Under 43-------------------Loss (1 point)
            100- Parlay of Dallas and Carolina-------------------------Loss (1 point)

Dallas 27-20 over Jax

500-Dallas -4 (550 to win 500)-----------------------------------WIN (3 points)
            Teaser- Dallas +2 and Under 29 1/2 (550-to win 500)--------------WIN (9 points)
            Record 5-4 Teaser

500 and a 500 Win
            100 and a 100 and 100 Loss
            400 and 300 = 700 Winnings
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Working...
            X