X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake Vs. Vandy...with Some Vandy Insight..vandy

CFB RECORD 2005 0-0...
    THURSDAY SEPT 1ST ****VANDY +9****
    1.i do have a friend who is a positions coach on vandy...so i do get some pretty decent info on them...i see them play usually twice a year and get into a closed practice once a year...
    2. they have a true stud in JAY CUTLER at qb...first team preseason sec as voted by the coaches...maybe one of the best qb's in the country no one has heard of...will definatly play in cfl if not nfl...
    3.on defense MOSES OSEMWEGIE, will be a first or seconad rounder in the draft at linebacker...vandy always has had good defensive players...
    4.the team has dedicated this season to fallen rb KWAME DOSTER. who was shot and killed outside a tampa nightclub...
    5. vandy lost 5 games last year by a total combine score of 15 pts...some critics said bobby johnson worked his guys to hard during practices, thats why they could not hold those 4th quarter leads...i know for a fact practices have been cutback somewhat this year...
    6.wake has a true stud at rb in CHRIS BARCLAY, but wake has not proven they play the role of fav. very well 10-20 ats as a fav since 1992...JIM GROBE plays to his competition...
    7.i look for vandy to have shot 2 win this in in the last 5 minutes of game...GAME IS ON CHANNEL 609 ESPNU THUSRDAY NIGHT...thats my info go with me or against me...gave ya some reasoning to my madness...hope you enjoyed it best of luck to everyone....boiseboy
    PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Mr. Boise (not from Boise) Boy

GL and I agree.......
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

vandy is a nice play. Barclay is suspened for the game against Vandy

Comment

is he suspened for whole game or just to start...i thought it was just to start but i could be wrong...
        PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

Sorry- I sung you a birthday poem and you are not from Boise- go figure - I mean isn't a Jersey girl from New Jersey. OK Boise from Sunbury, Pa - sheesh - Do you see this as a defensive game- forgot what the total is.
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

yes i do if had to i would be on under...wake luvs to run the ball...vandy runs option with first choice run...and vandy always plays solid defense...vandy should play 8 in the box and make cory randolph or ben mauck beet them with there arm...think total is 48...

Comment

Very good Thanx Boiseboy and Happy Birthday once again. It wasn't tough to rhyme with Idaho but Pennsylvania is impossible.

Comment

thats ok it was much appreciated....

Comment

I did find this for you however--- hope it suffices

When I was making mush one night,
                  My true love he came in,
                  And I was put in such a fright,
                  I got my mush too thin.

Pennsylvania Dutch rhyme

All my soul is in delight
                  When mommy fixes kraut just right.

From an early Pennsylvania Dutch song.

Comment

i like the kraut...not big on mush...

Comment

Boise Boy

Great info buddy and happy birthday, took the whole week off to get drunk and laid, huh?????? Me and Lauver are getting in your football poll, so try and save us a slot!!! He's relying on me for all the info thou!! Lazy bastard anyhow!!!!!! Still going with Boise and +7 against Georgia, if so, I'll ride em with ya. See ya at work when you get back!!!!! Later

Krunch
                      :uzi:
                      Last edited by krunch; 08-31-2005, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Gl Bb!!!!

Comment

Great INFO!!
                          FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Originally posted by boiseboy
                            CFB RECORD 2005 0-0...
                            THURSDAY SEPT 1ST ****VANDY +9****
                            1.i do have a friend who is a positions coach on vandy...so i do get some pretty decent info on them...i see them play usually twice a year and get into a closed practice once a year...
                            2. they have a true stud in JAY CUTLER at qb...first team preseason sec as voted by the coaches...maybe one of the best qb's in the country no one has heard of...will definatly play in cfl if not nfl...
                            3.on defense MOSES OSEMWEGIE, will be a first or seconad rounder in the draft at linebacker...vandy always has had good defensive players...
                            4.the team has dedicated this season to fallen rb KWAME DOSTER. who was shot and killed outside a tampa nightclub...
                            5. vandy lost 5 games last year by a total combine score of 15 pts...some critics said bobby johnson worked his guys to hard during practices, thats why they could not hold those 4th quarter leads...i know for a fact practices have been cutback somewhat this year...
                            6.wake has a true stud at rb in CHRIS BARCLAY, but wake has not proven they play the role of fav. very well 10-20 ats as a fav since 1992...JIM GROBE plays to his competition...
                            7.i look for vandy to have shot 2 win this in in the last 5 minutes of game...GAME IS ON CHANNEL 609 ESPNU THUSRDAY NIGHT...thats my info go with me or against me...gave ya some reasoning to my madness...hope you enjoyed it best of luck to everyone....boiseboy
                            Info greatly appreciated!
                            Luck favors the prepared.

In the room the women come and go
                            Talking of Michelangelo

Comment

Mahalo 4 the info. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A-L-O-H-A

Comment

Working...
                              X