$$$ Arizona St. vs Temple $$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $$$ Arizona St. vs Temple $$$

This game really may be to good to be true. I have many friends that go to temple and from what i am hearing they wouldnt be able 2 beat a high school powerhouse team this season. Temple has about 10 starters that are going 2 be out. The current line has arizona st - 31. Thats alot of points but them teams out west love 2 pass the ball n with 2 saftey's out temple can be in huge huge trouble. This may be a big play we will see.

Makes perfectly good sense to me ......
    However I just don't have the BALLS to lay 31, but I also know that in college foots you can't be scared to lay it......

GL Buddy
    Remember the three R's:
    Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

Comment

temple will get blasted this game...they probably will only score 7 if that...good luck to ya!!!
      PLAY EVERY DOG EVERY NIGHT FOR THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT IN BASES....YOUR UNITS WILL GROW...[/B]

Comment

good luck with Az St!

Comment

Game time temp supposed to be 105...Temple is COOKED...literally. GL & love the FAV here!
          FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

WoW Man Arizona St lookin better by the second.

Comment

I've already posted my own play on AZ State. Temple had significant player losses and AZ State wants to prove they can win without QB Walter. Might be second best team in conf. Good call: let's bring it in!

Comment

I layed the 31. Once the news about the Temple players came out, the line went from 26.5 to 31. The loss of all the temple players should have raised the line a lot more than just 4.5 points. I wouldn't play ASU just because of the heat. I played them because it seems Temple always loses 56 -7 or something like that. Even at 105 degrees the heat should not bother Temple because it's a dry heat and probally feels better than the high humidity Temple comes from.

Comment

Gl Ptf
                  2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                  2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                  2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

The Bet

ARIZONA ST -31 $1500 Let's GOoOOo

Let's c How this 1 fails me

Comment

How Ea$y Was That

WINNER