Clear All

good luck Bry, thought that titlte said "jump on my can" but I was mistaken
    Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

Like the call Dimer..... Good Luck Bud
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Thanks for the heads up dime----I don't know who is worse, CM or Ind...they are both terrible...kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

If Central Michigan's all-star running back is out then why has the line gone from Indiana -8.5 (-105) to -8.5 (+107)?
          The 1927 Yankees weren't the best team ever. What everyone fails to realize is that the year before, with the exact same team, they lost to the Cardinals in the World Series.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Dandy
            If Central Michigan's all-star running back is out then why has the line gone from Indiana -8.5 (-105) to -8.5 (+107)?
            I have no clue. Where did you get that line from??? Most books dont even have the game posted. Its off the board.
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Bry the line is down to 7 at olympic do you know if that running back is still out for the game??

Comment

Indiana -7 @ Pinnacle now. It doesn't seem to be scaring anyone if it's true!

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry
                  I just read that Cent. Mich all american RB Seymore is out for the opening game friday vs. Indiana.

line @ olympic is IU -8.5

Get on it now if you can.
                  Thanks 10dimebry, I just got them at -7.....

Comment

Originally posted by JBC13
                    Bry the line is down to 7 at olympic do you know if that running back is still out for the game??

JBC from what i hear he isnt playing tonight.

Central Michigan will open its season Sept. 3 at home against Indiana, and it doesn't know yet whether star tailback Jerry Seymour will be able to play.

He was suspended indefinitely during the offseason after being charged with contempt of court after admitting he lied during a grand-jury investigation. He gave false testimony about his movements outside a Mount Pleasant, Mich., nightspot on the night of a fatal beating.

Chippewas coach Brian Kelly said Seymour's status with the team would be re-evaluated after the court process is completed.

The case is close to finishing. Seymour didn't work out with the football team during fall camp. He was sentenced to 30 days in jail earlier in the summer.

If Seymour doesn't play this week, senior Spencer Lewis is expected to start at tailback. The former walk-on rushed for 175 yards on 43 carries last season.

Seymour gained 1,284 yards in 2004 to rank second in the Mid-American Conference, and he caught 47 passes.

Copyright (C) 2005 The Sports Xchange. All Rights Reserved.
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Seymour is not playing but CM's QB is pretty good and is an NFL prospect.

Comment

Seymour is suspended. He pled guilty to his charges.

Comment

Working...
                        X