Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any horse tips today??? predatro, toronto paul...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any horse tips today??? predatro, toronto paul...

hoping to play some ponies today as there is no bases.

chalk

santa anita race 4 DISCERNMENT....key over YOU CRACK ME UP and TIOGA LAKE....also meadowlands race 11 the number 6 JACK HONORE and key triple with 3 1 7 9 ...thats all i got for today....

Comment

thanks. i'll see if i can get it in.

took the 4 w/ the 7,1 trifecta at santa anita... my book doesn't have meadowlands up yet, don't know if they do at all. anyone know where i can watch the s.a. online? i watch most races from the www.pennnational.com link, but i don't see a link to santa anita.
      Last edited by chalkeater; 04-18-2003, 02:51 PM.

Comment

chalk

if you have direct tv satellite its trackside on channel 642!!!

Comment

chalk

hope u played them....sanita anita horse paid even money....with exacta also...and the meadowlands horse paid 9.60 along with the exactas and the triple,which paid 330.00,,also had the super which pd over a 1000.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

chalk

todays pick is in the 6th race at anita....take the #3 MABEL KENT to win and wrap LUCKY SPIRIT in the exactas/quinellas...good luck

Comment

pred

good luck on the horses

did you release your sat plays

If not - get cracking!!!!!!

Comment

nut

thanks....also thanks for the mets game..really wanted to go the other way because i thought the line was wrong but thanks to u i went with the mets....doing my homework now:D :D

Comment

pred, thanks for the ponies. i played em' just don't know if i did it in the right order. i haven't checked yet, i've been sleeping one off. great over the total last night at miller park. i got ripped! the over under on beers was 8 and I went way over that total too!

nut,
                  thanks for the sweet bases last night.

Comment

anybody heard anything about tenmostwanted for the derby???

Comment

Hey

Chalkeater u went to miller park last night? U live in wisconsin? I do?

Comment

pocono downs

Race 4 # 6 horse, Marchin Mark, this horse will definitely be there at the wire, stiff competition from Elder, MArchin Mark will come off the pace to be there!!! this horse closes like crazy

Good luck
                        There are no strangers here, just friends we haven't met yet.

Comment

Working...
                        X