*** Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Friday

Passed on Thursday and will gladly pass on Friday as well...in the midst of a torrid streak...up +34 games in the last 8 days which the streak has reached...up 9 games already this week...I know its unrealalistic to stay on the unreal winning streak, but as always the winning consistentcy will remain constant...so, I'd like to take another night off Friday as this is a lot of work and can get tiring...but, NBA playoffs will be easy cash once again...and then the dominance of baseball will resume....No one has seen ANYTHING yet in baseball..they will witness a clinic of a lifetime...GLTA

***NHL playoffs have been great at +5 games, but we'll even take that to new heights...Wanna win in astronomical fashion for everyone as we have been so I take a nice break from the board

nice run the last 8 days but how many units are u up this week? i know you were down a few units last week, kind of hard to keep track of ya, can you not just post how many units you were up or down at the end of the day when you post your recap? it's easy to keep track when you just play nba sides like the other night but when you play a lot of games especially hockey and baseball plays it's tough to keep track of your units since you may play some favorites and even favorites on the totals for baseball games, i thought you said you were going to keep track of how you're doing before the playoffs started, how many games you are above .500 for a stretch doesn't do any good when it comes to money

thanks

Comment

joesmith,

You should keep a record yourself.

Where are you from?

Comment

to be honest i just don't have the time, i don't check in here everyday and would just be nice when i do to be able to figure out how he's doing, he bets his games, it seems like most nights he gives his record when he's doing good so i'm not sure why he doesn't keep track, only reason i bring it up is cause i thought he said he was going to start keeping track

i'm sure everyone in here would appreciate it

Comment

joesmith,

Where are you from?

Comment

***, You are on a roll.....We were on fire in NCAA tourney but have been following you since.....Look forward to the playoffs...

Comment

no offense but if i wanted people to know where i'm from i would have filled it in for my location when i signed up

Comment

Working...
              X