X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KB's Bristol Night Race Matchups

Nascar Matchups ytd 14-12 -.30 units last week 1-3 -2.75 units :angryfire

1* Scott Riggs -130 over Casey Mears
    Scott Riggs has finished ahead of Casey Mears all 3 times they have ran a race here at Bristol. Last year in the spring race neither finished well with Riggs coming in 34th to Mears 36th. In this same race last year Riggs finished a decent 17th to Mears 30th. In the spring race here this year Riggs finished 10th to Mears 43rd. In practice yesterday Riggs was 3rd fastest compared to 8th for Mears. Plus Riggs qualified a couple spots ahead of Mears, 12th and 14th respectively.

1* Michael Waltrip +105 over Bobby Labonte
    I have to take a bite at this price with Mikey over Bobby. In practice yesterday Michael was 26th fastest in practice compared to 46th fastest for Labonte. He is also starting 22nd while Labonte is going to have to drive up through almost the entire field while starting in the 42nd spot. In the April race here Waltrip came home in front of Labonte 19th to 22nd. In the 2004 spring event Waltrip came in 10th to Labonte's 33rd. In this same event last year Labonte came in 16th to Waltrip's 27th. Going with the starting advantage here.

1* Kurt Busch -160 over Jimmie Johnson
    I hate to lay this much wood at a place like Bristol where trouble looms after every corner and you can easily get caught up in someone else's mess but I like Kurt Busch tonight. Kurt is starting 13th to J.J.'s 29th. Johnson struggled mightily in practice yesterday posting the 47th fastest speed as opposed to Busch's 7th. Kurt knows his way around this place visiting victory land 4 times here already.

Best of luck everybody!!

Good Luck Kyle
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Originally posted by Lsufan
      Good Luck Kyle
      Thanks buddy! You watching the race tonight?

Comment

GL KB, I"m on that Scott Riggs and Kurt Busch.... already on your waltrip pick.
        takem down tonight!!!
        "He who is afraid to ask is ashamed of learning."
        -Danish Proverb

Comment

2-1 +.75 units last night to bring us to 16-13 +.45 units ytd. Casey Mears got caught up in trouble real early like he usually does but then Scott Riggs car wouldn' stay in 4th gear. He did a really nice job driving one handed as long as he could but at that racetrack it is impossible to do it for 500 laps. He is one sore motherfucker today I bet. I'll take a little plus units.

Comment

nice job Kb

Comment

Nice job KB...my favorite race of the year.

Comment

Good job KB!!!!
                I hope you took some of my selections as well!!

Jake
                "He who is afraid to ask is ashamed of learning."
                -Danish Proverb

Comment

Bol Sooner Or Is That Later ??
                  its easy to get good players.. gett'n em to play together thats the hard part.. casey stengel

Comment

GL KB---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                    X