Krunch's Banger Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krunch's Banger Alert

Every so often these games come up that you say, man I'm gonna ****** this game and to me, we have one of those games going tonight!!!

7:05 I'm playing the Braves -1 1/2 -1.15; The Braves are 17-4 in the second game of a series this year when coming off a loss. Smoltz vs Helling here, we all know who the better pitcher and better team is here, so I'm placing 5 units on the Braves!!!

7:30 Playing the Buccaneers +3 for 3 units; Everyone and his brother is on the Dolphins with GOY's and Game of the whatevers. This will end up being a fade play tonight by Rip, and if it isn't than one of us don't know how to count!!!!! LOL

4:07 Playing the Blue Jays/Downs +1.35 for 3 units; This Downs has been pitching quality starts his last few starts and there's a capper out there who's 9-0 so far this week and he likes them also, enough said!!!!!!

Good luck and lets go 3-0 tonight gang!!!!!!

Krunch

GL to ya Krunch---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

BOL Krunch

~~~ Tigger

Comment

gl krunch,i also am on the blue jays

seaofred
        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

On Toronto/Cleveland- the bull pen for Toronto is scary - hope Cleveland never sees it. GL Krunch
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

GL today Krunch!
            It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Good Luck Krunch!!!
              "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
              is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Wow Krunch you must've read my thread!! hahaha j/k... Love the Blue Jays and Bucs!! Great minds think alike!! GL!!!!

Comment

GL krunch!!!!!
                  "He who is afraid to ask is ashamed of learning."
                  -Danish Proverb

Comment

Adding

I got 1 fade play to add yet tonight!!!! I got 16-2 services on the WSOX, so I'm gonna play the Mariners +1.05 for 1 unit. Home teams that lose in extra innings are usually a good play the following night if their playing at home.

Krunch

Comment

Working...
                    X