Saturday Play$$$!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PUNISHER
    It's on Nov. 13th. Let me know, maybe we can meet up...........I don't have tickets yet, but I plan on going!

Good luck today!
    Can I go?

Comment

Hell ya BigMike..........

I forgot you're over in that area. We'll all have to line something up!

Comment

Good luck today RJ!!

Comment

Hell ya BigMike..........

I forgot you're over in that area. We'll all have to line something up!
          I'm about 5 hours from Pittsburgh so not a bad drive. I'll send an email to Spark and get ur email if it's ok with you. Then we can hook up with RJ and set something up.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike
            I'm about 5 hours from Pittsburgh so not a bad drive. I'll send an email to Spark and get ur email if it's ok with you. Then we can hook up with RJ and set something up.
            Sounds good!

Comment

Good Luck RJ - I am on the Detroit under. Moving is a bitch. But you will feel better tomorrow night.
              "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

good luck rj!!!!!!! I agree........let me know when this bitch airs on MTV Cribs!

rj- are you going to be at the night game in Pitt for the Browns/Steelers game. It's on Nov. 13th. Let me know, maybe we can meet up...........I don't have tickets yet, but I plan on going!

Good luck today!

Punisher, I have season tickets, so you know Nicole and I will be there!!!!

Comment

BigMike is always invited!!!! Pun, you'll have a freakin blast if you come up here and hang with Mike and I. We laugh the whole time! haha.

On to yesterday's games. 2-1 and those damn Rangers blow a 9th inning lead to lose the game! ugh! that's ok, i took all 5 of Punishers games too. thanks buddy!

Comment

Working...
                  X