Picks For Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent call on Seattle!
    Keep the GOYs rolling into the pigskin season!

Comment

• What a club. Making my biggest play of the day on something I know nothing about. But Wayne does know what most people don't and thanks Wayne for sharing. From the tone of the notes here it seems you made a lot of people extra money they would not have gotten if it wasent for you posting your GOY here. I just happened to get lucky and go into Waynes thread and if I hadn't i would not have made that exrtra money we all made. I don't come to Waynes threads often enough but I'm very glad i did tonight. Thanks Wayne, helping me to a dime on the WNBA. Who would have thunk that. Good Luck on all your plays today.

Comment

• Wayne - you've made me a ton of dough over the past few months. Much appreciated. Keep up the good work.

Comment

• thanks for the GOY winner Wayne

Comment

• WNBA GOY WINNER! Thanks Wayne Hard work pays off!

Comment

• damn, i missed this one. congrats wayne

Comment

• Wayne, no bull ... I called my buddy and told him to put us down on Seattle cause as you know I do not have an offshore account ... he thought I was losing my mind ... he says now we are going to play Women's stuff??? WNBA??? I said just do as you are told ... hahahaha he just text me to tell you thanx buddy ... Never thought, like Lovedoc said, I would ever be playing that sport ... hahaha

Thanks buddy and Congrats ...

Comment

• Great calls on the race and your GOY buddy!! Keep up the excellent work my man!!

Comment

Working...
                  X