No announcement yet.

Spear-it Happiest Sat-Totals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfreakin real.... damn spearit.. nice freakin job man!!

Comment

Spear.... anything on the late late games??
      "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Nice way to spend a Saturday.

400- Cleveland/Toronto Under 9-----------------------WIN
        400- Detroit/Boston Over 10--------------------------WIN

Both 100 Plays were 'no plays'. Change of pitchers for St. Louis negated the play. Fla/Cubs Under was a winning no play because I stated nadda under 8. some played it however- and Congrats.

However- the two 400 plays were golden and we have had a week that most people dream of. Congrats to all. Your comments are welcomed- you have to believe if you want to make something unique happen- we did and we were rewarded.

Generally fear gets in our way- clouds our vision and makes reality distorted. Many of you came willingly with full tackle aboad this vessel which I named 'Spearit' and have performed admirably under fire. You all took more - than you gave and you never doubted the mission for one moment. Pat yourself on the back.

Record: Updated
        100= 31-18
        200= 23-14
        300= 8-8
        400= 5-1
        500= 3-0
        600= 4-1
        1000= 1-1

Thats 75-43 on Totals Alone

Myself- I have never won more money in a week than this week- 5 figures baby. Sandman also had 5 figures. This is nuts- I agree- Lets enjoy while we can!!!!!!!!!!!
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Keep rolling spearit. You got them pegged man.
          Good luck!

Comment

enough said...
            Control what you can control...

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
              Thanx guys for your kind remarks- aces - you will find that your confidence will grow -when you start posting your picks. There is a feeling of accomplishment - when you post - rather you win or lose. Let me explain.

I got hurt by services to the tune of 30,000 lost in football alone last year after a friend at a golf couse got me interested in betting. I hit 7 winners on the first week and only for 30 bucks a game. I thought - Crap- I only made 210 dollars. I would bet -win some lose some - Then sports services appeared on my computer. This was where I got greedy- I upped and reupped my bets- lost and chased to the tune of paying my bookie over 20 grand in a horrible month of can't miss picks - GOY-GOM- and other BS lines that I felt might get my money back.

I had the money but what it did to me as a person- was rob me of quality time with others- it absorbed me. When I came to B/C in Feb. of this year- I was on my heels with debt and still took some losses. Then I tried some capping- 1st with Larry O and Chungamunga doing the Umpire Zone. Not bad- I use the info gained even today.

But when I took responsibility of my losses upon myself- the whole world seemed much lighter. I didn't have to guess the value of a pick- I knew gut wise or 'spearit' wise that it was good or average. Thats the key- capping is one thing- How to bet it another. A good capper can still lose his ass if his betting management is false. So--

Aces- Take it from the heart- I believe the world becomes a better place when you quit relying on others to provide it.-----Spearit

have not played your picks as of yet, but i like your story and i think many of us have been there, but may be ashamed to admite we were chasing with services....that was me years ago!!! thanks for the honesty and keep up the great work!!! I believe when you are desperate and squeezing too tight....you lose....it probably makes no sense...but it has been true for me.....Mark Cuban said when he sold his company for billions, him and his partner boarded a plane went to vegas and played 10K per hand and could not lose....he said when he had no money he played tight and could not win.....i think there is something to that and when you said you felt lighter!!!! keep fighting the good fight Doctor!!!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Awesome job. Parlayed your Boston over with Wayne's wnba and EZ's Atl rl. WINNER!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X